1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198040606025 Slim_Nezo42 (Sr Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Slim_Nezo42, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slim_Nezo42

Slim_Nezo42 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40170148
    steamID: Slim_Nezo42
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:40170148
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040606025
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198040606025

Dear Steam Rep,

I am deeply sorry as I was marked as an Sr scammer because I was totally unaware of this. I share my steam account with my brothers and only found out yesterday that what they did was unacceptable and was very wrong. I am begging you for a second chance and I promise you that it will not happen again. Next time i will be extra careful of my account. I had no intention of doing so.

* I could not get any screen shots of the tradings or the conversations as they were all deleted and I am definitely going to apologize to the victim of this case. Please give me another chance as I like to use Tf2 Outpost and was shocked to hear that I was banned. I do not have the items that the victim has lost and I plan to repay him back when i can.

I hope you can remove my tag and begging for a second chance. I promise you that this will never happen again and I deserve to be punished serverly if i do.
  2. Spyromancer

Spyromancer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37815818
    You're responsible for what happens with your steam account when you share it, doesn't matter who you lend it to. The Steam User Agreement itself forbids account sharing to begin with.
    Sorry to say, but every appeal based on "my friend/ relative did it" that I recall seeing failed for the above reason.
  3. Scizor

Scizor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40353953
    Oh really? I have yet to see you add me and apologize for this.

Really? Cause I just checked your backpack and my googly gazer is still in your Inventory. Mind giving that back?

Why bother making a appeal if it's utter bullshit?
  4. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Slim Nezo,
    We receive about one report every week that a claim is made that someoone else was at the controls of the appealers account and that is was someone else that actually did the scamming using it. Sometimes that is a lie, and other times it may be true - we have no way of ever knowing for certain. If we start taking everyone's verbal input that it was not them, but rather someone else scamming using their account - every single scammer we have evidence on would be in line saying "untag me - wasn't me." Thus we cannot make exceptions and hope you understand. We cannot take verbal accounts as evidence here, but must only go by if an account has scammed and the evidence that supports a scamming. Ultimately you are responsible for you own account, for whoever you let either use it or somehow access it, and what your account(s) ultimately does (one exception being a hijacking). This is for the security of the TF2 trading world, that others are not exposed to your account and what could possibly happen to them when dealing with it. This appeal is denied sir, and regardless very best of luck to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.