1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198040881844 |level 99| PinkieTheEerieGuy (SR Scammer + Valve Banned)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PinkiePieTheEerieGuy, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

PinkiePieTheEerieGuy Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40308058
    |level 99| PinkieTheEerieGuy
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:40308058
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040881844
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198040881844

i belive i was tagged due to selling a dupped houwar. a while ago i recived a gift from a friend (who i reported for duppeing houwars here

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/houwar-duppeing.8125/

after i recived it, it was stollen (i did try to sell it to skipper, I found out then it was dupped, i didn't know up to that point.) after all that was sorted out by steam, i recived a copy of the houwar back (a steamdupe of it) which i sold along with 4 buds for a eerie beak.

however, the next day i found myself with a 10 week tradeban, banned from outpost, and the thread in which i reported the scammer was turend into a thread that seemed to solidify the ban. i am here to appeal this decision, thank you for your time.
  2. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:

a slightly improved version, im sorry for not includeing this first.
  3. $5 $lipknot

$5 $lipknot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2178134
    Your last report was just over a week ago and your trade banned currently for 10 weeks. I don't know if your appeal with do any good right now, you might have to wait until your ban is over. But just be patient admins do have a back log they will get to you when it's your turn.
  4. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    i know man, its just that i was told by a steamrep admin to file that report and i woulden;t get in trouble.....i was banned for selling a houwar knowing it was dupped without telling anyone.....im sorta confused beacuse i never did that...and as for the backlog yea, i know, im just submitting it now beacuse i was sorta confused when i was instantly marked as a scammer without any accusations or warning....im just more confused. anyway, the sooner i post the sooner they'll get to it, even if i do have to wait its better to get a head start eh?
  5. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    im more confused as to why they said i did something i didn't thats all.
  6. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    well my ban is a temp one...should i just wait to submit a appeal after its over with?
  7. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Well, honestly I would just submit it now (I don't know if admins AGREE but this is my personal opinion). By the time an admin takes this case it's probably going to be a week or two, in addition appeals tend to take a while so it is possible that your ban is up or almost up by the time this gets resolved.
  8. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
  9. ✯ Moony ✯

✯ Moony ✯ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42456992
    Why would he report you for a SteamDupe seeing its almost the equivalent to a clean hat..
  10. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    I have no idea..but that's what it says the ban from steamrep is for, then someone
    I have no idea..but that what it says I was marked for...and then valve banned me for the same thing...10 weeks but still...I used to hang on unusual servers for fun...and I've been banned from every one...unti I lift the ban that is
  11. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    Er..the steamrep scammer mark I mean
  12. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    Well, I don't know about a downgrade, I want to wipe the mark compleatly, I can wait out the trade ban, but I don't being marked as a scammer. Expecticuly when I did alert the man I sold it too that it was duped, prehapse the guy he sold it too didn't know
  13. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    However..The buy dose seem rather cross at me, seeing that a little after I sold it, valve dupped and returned a beak I bout from him, and a houwar he bought with mine and the buds I gave him were removed. At the current moment he claimed that it's my fault, however this was steams doing, not mine. Anyway, any other information needed I will supply
  14. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
  15. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    proof that i was falsely charged and un-banned by steam, the same reason i was marked as a scammer. would this be sufficent for info, or is more neaded?
  16. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    will anyone see this?
  17. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    threat 2.png threat 3.png threat 4.png threat 1.png
    threat 2.png threat 3.png threat 4.png threat 1.png
    steamID: disguised soup
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:3358606
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966982940
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/unusualsoup
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197966982940

after the bann was removed they gave me back the unusual beak that was taken as well. after getting it back, i began to wonder about if he knew about this. as soon as i informend him that i got the unusual, he flipped out, threating that unless i deleate it, he would make sure i stayed banned. i recorded this converstation and am going to place it here, in case such reports occure, as to provide a rebuttle to these false claimes.
  18. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    er...the order for the above are a bit wrong, its the last one the first, the secound and the last in that order.
  19. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Hrmm PinkiePie messaged me on steam asking for advice on what to post here.

From my quick reading it seems Valve messed up and I don't see any wrongdoing.

Disguised Soup is known to me also, and usually is well mannered, I suspect he is flipping out because he lost in the transaction.

PinkiePie do you have a screenshot of the trade in question from profile/inventory/trade history or did I miss that in all the postings you made? :)
  20. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

Steam:
    i do, i have a screanshot of my trade history proveing that he got the said items. after that he traded them, and then they were removed from him, i have no idea what he did while tradeing.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.