1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198042842976

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MonkeyNinja223, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonkeyNinja223

MonkeyNinja223 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52762791
    Victim :

Scammer :

Description :
    He added me randomly, he offered 30$ on my white smoking gentleman's gatsby. He used a fake rep thread : http://forums.sourceop.com/threads/22674-Victron-s-Reputation-Thread. Basically, he was impersonnating someone else. I forgot to check his steam id and we traded.

Screenshot of the trade and his steam page : http://imgur.com/nrqPUnA,QXXFOkd

Sorry, i closed the Steam chat accidently, so i lost our conversation. The conversation basically was that he offered, he put up the rep thread, i was thinking about it and we traded. I gave him my email, he said that he send the money, and he never did (obviously)

That's not a big thing i lost basically. I still have 100-200$ in my paypal account. So that's not a big deal for me, but im still feeling stupid :(

Please do something to this guy :(
  2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    Hello there! Thanks for submitting this report. Can you please upload your screenshots directly to SteamRep via Upload a File button? Thanks!
  3. MonkeyNinja223

MonkeyNinja223 New User

Steam:
    Thanks for the fast answer !

Here are the screenshots that you asked for. Thanks again !

Attached Files:

4. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Thank you for your report, mind sharing a screenshot of your paypal as well showing the latest transactions?
  5. MonkeyNinja223

MonkeyNinja223 New User

Steam:

Sorry for the late answer, but here you are (I am french, so the informations are in french too, sorry for the inconveniant)

Attached Files:

6. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Awesome, thanks for your reply. The person has been fully marked, and thanks to you I've marked his alt as well. I'm sorry for your loss though.

Regards,
    Skyrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.