1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198043065786 SR Scammer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kewl. TF2-T, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Kewl. TF2-T

Kewl. TF2-T New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41400029
    Hi...

I am very sorry if i used an alt account just to scam and get other items of people.

If i can have any chance on getting back using my main account i will be very happy.

I also just bought 50$ worth of keys from TF2Shop.net Cause i didn't want to scam anymore i just wanted to go back to unusual trading.

The reason that i did the scamming was because i couldn't take it to myself that i lost all my unusual's from spycrabbing.

I am very very sorry again and thank you.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Ignore what knucklejoe said.

Why should this appeal be considered at all?
  3. Kewl. TF2-T

Kewl. TF2-T New User

Steam:

Because i know in myself that i would change,and not scam again.

I will repay them if i need to.

Thank you.
  4. Kewl. TF2-T

Kewl. TF2-T New User

Steam:
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    After digging a tad, the tag originated from tf2-t so I will defer the case to them first, If they decline to take it, SR will pick it back up.

Saying that, you also cannot appeal using an alt account, you can only appeal with the originally marked account.
    Since this was pending a very long time and you were not told of that provision previously, when you make a new appeal, I will expedite its handling.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    got a hold of tf2t, restoring for now, please accept my invite
  7. Leves

Leves New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23350111
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be downgraded to a caution.
    You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

tf2t at the time of my previous post declined to take the appeal, they recommended a downgrade.