1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198043878357 (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ElijahMAN, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElijahMAN

ElijahMAN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41806314
    Hello i was deemed a scammer last summer, and i was wondering if there was some way for me to be forgiven. i know what i did was stupid. it has ruined my trading life. i was out of money and wanted a game so did one scam. I have changed my ways, but still no one will trust me even with trade able copies. is it possible that you could somehow redeem me or lighten the punishment. please no one will trade and it sucks so bad i am so sorry. Here is my scammer post: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198043878357-elijahman.6048/
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    We really appreciate your change of heart, and hope that you can continue doing the right thing. Unfortunately, it's not SteamRep's policy to grant an appeal due to "change of heart" simply because every scammer says that. :(

Keep up the good work of avoiding scamming-- note that Valve sometimes will trade ban repeat scammers, so hopefully you are cleaning-up your act before they catch onto you.

Best of luck on staying out of trouble. I have to reject your appeal, though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.