1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198043995704 homeyhomedawg (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by homeyhomedawg, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. homeyhomedawg

homeyhomedawg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41864988
    i am a SOP scammer
    i am tagged "traded with known scammer"
    the reason im tagged is because i sold miller a copy of skyrim and he posted in my rep thread
    he is tagged for "trading with known scammer" and sharking
    you guys also cautioned me for having too many scammers on my friends list
    according to rob, im a dumping ground for scammed unusals
    iv gone through at least 1000 unusuals by now and have ended up with scammed unusals
    i have never paypal scammed, impersonated, hacked, or done any real scamming
  2. homeyhomedawg

homeyhomedawg New User

Steam:
  3. rawrnerozero

rawrnerozero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23265836
    Well you admitted to me that you knew miller had a scammer tag on his steamrep and you didn't care which goes to show you have a very bad trading attitude in this community and not to mention you contradicted yourself by saying you didn't care about the scammer tag on SR and yet here you are now appealing.

Even if you never "paypal scammed, impersonated, hacked, or done any real scamming" you purposely traded with a scammer which is against the rules and you knew very well what the consequences were. Anyways I just post this to let the SR Admin know what type of person you are.
  4. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    regarding steamrep
    that's right, hide yo kids hide yo wife, im a "scammer" for selling a copy of skyrim to another "scammer"
    if you dont have a brain and rely on a website literally run by 6 people to tell you who is good or bad, then do not add me
    a person without a brain isnt worth my time
    also if i ask you for your rep, and you post a link to your steamrep, im deleting you instantly

#objectiveness
  5. homeyhomedawg

homeyhomedawg New User

Steam:
    the only reason i appealed is because butane advised me to since he thinks its bs, i personally dont care what steamrep thinks, i just dont like how you guys mark all the people who now trade me
  6. homeyhomedawg

homeyhomedawg New User

Steam:
    no it dosnt show i have a bad attitude, it just shows i have brain and dont have steamrep as my homepage like you
    you're the one stalking rep threads and posting s✿✿✿ about people, i bet you jizzed when you saw miller posting on my rep thread
    a shark is not a scammer, a "traded with scammer" is not a scammer, therefore i'll trade miller if i want as many times as i want
  7. rawrnerozero

rawrnerozero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23265836
    Lol your butthurt because you got tagged by me. And already you are showing to everyone what a complete utter dick you are. I can see why not many people like you because all you can do is make pathetic insults which clearly shows you have no brain to think of your actions, and now you beg on your two knees to remove the tag even though you clearly said to me you didn't care, I guess the tag really did get to you huh? Do us a favour and stop QQing like a sore loser, this is an appeal not a flame thread so i'll let the SR admin handle it(not like you'll get your tagged removed anyways where this is going).
  8. Starburst

Starburst New User

Calm down, I'm going to put a muzzle on this thread for now.

please check your pm homedawg
  9. Starburst

Starburst New User

Trading with scammer tag should be knowingly directly with a scammer or knowingly for a scammer and on large items/scale. Although you did know he was marked, we cant mark 10 people down the line, your trade history is meh at best as it is. Will downgrade to caution (if you want to appeal it, 9 months) Please don't set yourself up for anything like this again, I doubt whoever handles the next appeal will give you another pass, consider this the last one.
  10. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Just noting here that despite his warning, he clearly does not care who he trades with and continues to profit from scammers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.