1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198044014660 Kiril "The guy" (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kiril "The Guy", Mar 30, 2012.

1. Kiril "The Guy"

Kiril "The Guy" New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41874466
    steamID: Kiril "The Guy"
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:41874466
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044014660
    customURL: <- I couldn't find this part, bobbled my head up and down trough steamcommunity page but Couldn't get it, real sorry.
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044014660

Well, as you see from my profile I'm on trade probation, I know my chanses are minimal to get my steamrep clean, but I'll try, this is what I THINK happened mainly because even know I asked steam they wouldn't answer my question of who I had so allegetly ripped off those 2-3 months ago, I simply gave up after I started getting banned from every site and I didn't know why - After I was trade banned for 2 weeks I came up with why I think I was reported, the main reason I think was that I bought a bill's hat from a guy for 15 bucks, I gave him the money paypal checked it out, everything went fine I got my bill's.
    A week? I think later he added me and started calling me names screaming that I haven't payed him and that he wanted his pay, I checked my paypal to see if it made any cablutz, seems not the money have gone trough, I said he got his money then he started raging at me and then removed me from steam ignoring me, after that I was banned...I know you can't really trust me on this but yeh...this is all I can do to try and come out as innocent because really I'd never rip someone off of their hard earned items, Have a great night chaps, C'ya.
  2. Kiril "The Guy"

Kiril "The Guy" New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41874466
    Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes but English is my third language :D
  3. Starburst

Starburst Guest

Would help if you posted a screenshot of the payment then.
  4. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    I'll be taking this appeal, watch for my friend request.
  5. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Appeal denied. Good luck in the future!