1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198044155492 ..::YEAH TOAST::.. (SOP Caution)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ..::YEAH TOAST::.., Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..::YEAH TOAST::..

..::YEAH TOAST::.. Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41944882
    steamID: -OZ- YeahToast!!
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:41944882
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044155492
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://www.steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198044155492

i while ago i recieved a caution due to a scamming incident with my brother (as my steamrep page shows). i was told when i returned the item and recieved the caution that after a month or 2 i was free to appeal it. no further scamming issues have occured since then, i have kept my account WAY away from my brother and made sure there is no way he can get on. changed computer password, put it away after i used it etc.. not sure what else i can say besides that i have taken as many actions as possible to not let him on, there has been no offences during this caution period and thats about it really.. all good? :)
  2. ..::YEAH TOAST::..

Steam:
    if you have read Mr_Pablo's SOP page about this you would see the chat etc and that the item was returned afterwards. the chat does have pablo saying if you run off, you will be reported to steamrep and has ..::YEAH TOAST::.. (my brother at the time) saying yes, i know. i mean i dont see why if it was me scamming that day, that i would accept i would be reported if i was to go throught with the scam and actually go through with it.. obivously i wouldnt want to get a scammers tag on my account. also, the item was returned IMMEDIATLY after with no hesitation when i had realised what was going on.
  3. Starburst

Starburst New User

Has not been long enough imo.
  4. ..::YEAH TOAST::..

Steam:
    oh? ok sorry. i remember being told 1-2 months but ok :/ i will wait till early march to appeal again. thanks anyway
  5. Starburst

Starburst New User

After reading up what the original admin wrote on you, and following his directions/notes, you will have to wait 6 months from now (Sometime in August) before you can appeal. denied for now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.