1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198044530055 (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CappeKing, Feb 17, 2013.

1. CappeKing

CappeKing Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42132163
    Hey i am marked as SR scammer because i have fake rep a guy and i think that i deserve a second chance cause i did not know that you can get marked as a scammer because of that and i am really sorry and it will never happen again. So please can i get a second chance

Thanks for your time and i am really grateful that you taking your time to trying to help me.

Here is my profile
    |steamID: CappeKing
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42132163
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044530055
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044530055
  2. Starburst

Starburst New User

3. CappeKing

Steam:
    Hello Sir i am really sorry for that it will never happen again sorry and thanks for the help
  4. CappeKing

Steam:
    Hey why does it take so long time to appeal or respond i have waited 4 months now and i cant understand why nobody respond.
  5. CappeKing

Steam:
    please unban me how hard can it be i know it is many people that waiting more then me and you have much to do but why cant you unban me i have never scammed anyone on any items or money the onlything i did was fake rep a guy and have really learned a lesson so please unban me please im banned on every trade server and people call me scammer when i trade people only because i fake rep a guy i think scamming is when people scam anyone on money or use hack or lie and fake rep is like lieing but it is not that serious that the other thing like scam anyone on money or items please unban me :( sorry for my bad english
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    downgraded to caution, a tad hesitant to fully remove tho based on our chat, anymore slip ups and tag may be reapplied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**