1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198044895533 s3xysazz3 (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sahil [☠] ︻┳デ=一», Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steamID: Sahil [☠] ︻┳デ=一»
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42314902
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044895533
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/100sahil
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044895533

To be honest. I scammed a guy named "Zicsgamer" i scammed him for x2 Dota 2 and blocked him. After few days i realized that i was a scammer on steamrep.com but hardly cared about it. But now noone trades with me when i have bought several games myself such as "Max Payne 3""binary Domain" and many more. I want to trade them for good games. I today contacted "Zicsgamer [The one i scammed for x2 Dota 2] . I sorted out the problem with him. Gave him x1 Dota 2 + Nation Red + Nexuis Beta key with what he was very happy and he asked Yatterman to remove me from steamrep.com as a scammer but unfortunately Yatterman could not. So i am making a appeal out here. Please i request every admin that trust me for this time and remove me. I have stopped scamming now, i am a real legit guy now. And i give my words that 1 more word about me as scammer and you can add me permanently as scammer and can ban me from here. But just give me opportunity to prove myself. And here's the URL to the guy's profile i scammed. you can personally talk to him for making sure i gave him games today for his x2 Dota 2. Also i have been tagged as receiving fake Reps. So i will request admins to visit each person's profile and ask him if i did not traded with them legit. Thanks. And i am attaching a trade proof that i gave the games to "Zicsgamer" today. Thanks hope to get my appeal accepted. thanks. one more thing. Maybe you wonder that the name in the screenshot of Zigs is different from the one in profile. So it's that he created a new account few days ago and asked me to add in it as i did it today. you can contact both his profile. He comes available on both profiles.

The profile is scammed him on - http://steamcommunity.com/id/zics//
    His new profile URL - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061955227/

Thankyou.

Attached Files:

2. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    No s✿✿✿ Yatterman can't unlist you, not when he's listed as a scammer himself. One would think that he would unban himself first....

You aren't even listed for scamming, but rather fake rep. Great.
  3. Thankyou for your reply. I appreciate your reply. But i didnt knew that he is a scammer himself. Well i would be very thankful if you could just see my reputations and talk to each guy. :( Cause all the reputations are legit. And i traded with them 1 or the other thing. :( So please have a look :(
  4. And in a way i didnt just scammed "Zicsgamer" because i just gave the games back in like 2 days. :( And all the reputation is legit.. Please check :(
  5. Jmcmλtrix

Jmcmλtrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5412928
    Scamming is scamming, doesn't matter if you returned the items. You still Scammed.
  6. I wasn't even reported for Scam. Just told the truth whatever happened. I didn't scammed. It was just that i couldn't get online for 2 days. So i took it myself as scam because i really didn't tried hard to return the items until my net was working. I returned the items + With an extra game to the person and asked him sorry for delay. It was just that i told the truth. I am reported for fake rep. Which i think is not fair. Just i need is some admin to contact the Rep person's and ask them if i traded them or no. Or maybe i could provide the Inventory history of trade with the person for each and every person i am asked for from any Admin. Thanks I'm really waiting from many days. Please respond admins :(
  7. I agree i wished to scam. But believe me i didn't scammed. I did it in a way that did not tried my level best to return the items ASAP. But i also had no option. Within 2 days i realized and i went to cyber cafe and returned the items.
  8. I guess it's 1 month and i am daily checking this. Please admins reply :(
  9. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148

You admit you already scammed.

You DID scam, no matter what, and people hate scammers, they never learn the lesson most of the time...

Sorry but i'm pretty sure there's no hope for you.
  10. Hello,

I told you that was what i took in myself and just told here to make everything clear. I wasn't able to get online for 2 days so i couldn't return him the games. The reason i took it as scam in my own view is because i could have gone to cyber cafe and gave back but i was busy scheduled. And as soon as my internet was working he got his games back + a new game with it. This is the reason i provided his profile URL. And though i am not marked for scamming, but for fake rep which i believe is not valid on me. You can check every feedback and contact them if you wish. And secondly i made everything clear just to get the reply soon. It's not that i admitted i did scam. But actually told my point of view because i though i maybe marked for that.

Thankyou
  11. Correction*

If someone can check the ip address than check that even after 2 days i went to Cyber Cafe to return the games when i got time.
  12. Jmcmλtrix

Jmcmλtrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5412928
    You admit you wanted to scam
  13. Hello,

I guess we have lots of differences in "Wanted""Want/Did" ?
  14. Mister Bird

Mister Bird New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41399977
    You knew what you were doing. You knew that you wouldn't be paying for the games. And you took the games, blocked him, and had no intention of returning the games. That is scamming. The fact that you gave him the games back doesn't mean you didn't scam him. The reason you returned the games is because you realised you were marked and you can't trade with anyone any more. You even said it here:

You said you didn't even care that you were marked as a scammer until you realised no one would trade with you. That doesn't sound like guilt or remorse. It sounds like you don't want to face the consequences, so you gave him his games back.

You both wanted to scam him, and did scam him.
  15. Man, i wasn't even marked for scamming here. It's just that i made everything cleared. If i wud have scammed him, why didnt he contacted any1 in steamrep ? I gave his profile URL. You guys can contact him and if he says i scammed him actually than you can just leave the remark as it is. ~But the actual thing is i didnt had net connectivity and i told him about this and gave him extra game as well.. and than i got to know i am marked as scammer for getting fake rep so i contacted here to make everything clear to the highest.

Thanks, it's a long time. Please some admins reply now:(
  16. polyvore

polyvore Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41853675
    Please post a screenshot of your trade history between March 16 and March 22, 2012.
  17. Hello Polyvore,

Thanks for the reply :)

There you go with the screenshots. And only 1-2 transactions were where i sent the gift as game because it was untradable and that also using middleman. If you want i can provide you that proof as well but if you can tell me how to get the history for sent gifts. There you go with the trade history between march 16 and march 22.

Unable to upload the photo's, made a short url for photo's

- http://imgur.com/6erVz
    - http://imgur.com/aLzix

Sahil
  18. There you go images..

Attached Files:

19. polyvore

polyvore Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41853675
  20. Hello,

They are all f✿✿✿in noobs who just saw a new thing, as those guys are my asian friends and they are not in trading stuff. Basically they saw sum1 posting, so all of them posted s✿✿✿ there. Notice one thing please. Why would i want people to post the same comment for me ? "+rep great trader" . Obviously that loooks unreal. I delete all those comments as all were just posted by noobs. They dont know what it is for. And when steam introduced the option for "new comments notification" i saw and i removed comments daily from my wall. Please think yourself why would i want people to post a same comment for me which looks unreal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.