1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Retracted 76561198045836695 (Korato)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Korato, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Korato

Korato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42785483

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Germany CEST/CET (+2/+1)
    Availability: 14 maybe more maybe less. Depends on what is going on in my life.
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No
    Foreign languages: German (fluitly, it's my main language)

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    At this moment I finished my finals and I am awaiting my report card. Afterwards I will be looking for Work. I want to work as a Programmer in the future and learned alot about Java PHP and HTML in School. I spend most of my Freetime playing Videogames and Streaming from time to time (twitch.tv/korato_)
    I play games like Team Fortress 2 and CS:Go alot. Other than that I also Play Super Mario Maker and World of Warcraft.
    When it Comes to Sports I do stuff that just Comes to my mind mostly. I don't really settle on one activity. I hang out alot with my Boyfriend on Weekends, which means most of my Weekends are filled and I'll be unavailable.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I want to be a SteamRep Admin because I noticed just how many People try to Scam others on the Steam plattform. I noticed that because one of my Twitch-Viewers decided to lend me his Unusual Sniper Rifle that is worth quite a bit. Afterwards I got tons of People trying to rip me off which gave me Motivation to write this Application. I do think that I am a good candidate because I have previous experience with how idiotic some People can be and I know how to stay Professional in those kind of Situations.​

Past administrative experience:
    Yes, I do have around 2-3 years worth of Administrative experience.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    Waaaaaay back in the day I was a Moderator on a Minecraft Server for a year or two. That already taught me alot because I had my Hands full every day. The community is nonexistend anymore today so you'll just have to take my word for it. If you really want to you could ask the Owner of the old Community STEAM_0:0:31668031 He might be able to provide you with evidence.

Not quite long ago I was an Administrator for the Fortress of Gamers Community.
    I started out as a Trainee on 2Fort and later expanded to Jailbreak.
    https://forums.f-o-g.eu/members/korato.1376/
    I was Administrator for around a year there.​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    As far as I remember other than Twitter blocks. Never.
    I was blocked by one guy on Twitter for asking him to stop spamming my timeline with Trump. But thats about it.​

Other questions or comments:
    I have a Question about the:
    DO ensure SR public profile notes are kept professional.
    Part of the Code of Conduct.
    With "Profile Notes" do you only mean the stuff I post that is in any form related to steamrep or ALL of the stuff I post?
    Because I do tend to joke around on my Steamprofile and in other public places unrealted to Steamrep. I am human afterall. ;)
    [M&C] TheBluekr likes this.
  2. Korato

Korato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42785483
    I'm retracting my Application today.
    This Application can be closed.
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Retracted at the request of the applicant.

Thanks for taking the time to submit an application nevertheless.