1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198046133350 TheFreeCandyGiver (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheFreeCandyGiver, Aug 18, 2013.

1. TheFreeCandyGiver

TheFreeCandyGiver New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42933811
    | steamname: TheFreeCandyGiver
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42933811
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046133350
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046133350

I am not a scammer, nor am I an alt of Zohan12. Zohan12 is my cousin; his name is Ryan, mine is Vincent. I am not appealing his ban, just mine. I have logged into Zohan12 a few times in the past for whatever reason at that time, but I am not Zohan12. I am not a scammer, and my account has never been used to scam anyone. I would really appreciate it if my scammer tag is removed. I've had it for a while and I admit to accepting a few of the items my cousin got from scamming people but I have never had nor ever will have the intention to go out and scam someone. I would give the items my cousin gave me back to the people he took them from but seeing as I did not scam people and did not help him, I don't know who he got the items from (But I still would like to give them back). I apologize to everyone who was inconvenienced in the past, and sincerely request that my scammer tag is removed because I am truly not a scammer nor am I an alternate account.
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @TheFreeCandyGiver, please list any accounts you use/used and any accounts you're related/associated with- make sure you explain your relation with them.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    2 weeks to follow up.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Appeal denied for lack of follow up. You may make a new appeal if you decide to reply to my questions.