1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived 76561198046931786 I was reported for scamming

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (Payable artist) Naetix, Mar 1, 2014.

1. (Payable artist) Naetix

(Payable artist) Naetix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43333029
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Dear steam rep Admin/Higher up

I was reported for scamming

I was banned on 28th of febuary

My Ban was issued by SR

I could not find my source ban post anywhere but here is my id STEAM_0:0:43333029

I came on to my account today and found I had a ban, so I asked My Brother Luke if he was on my account yesterday and he he was on my account and he was attempting to scam people, not me. I did not ask him to and I never wanted him to. I may have accidentally sharked someone a ref and stuff like that before but I never attempted to scam anyone on purpose.

Because I was not the one who attempted a scam. I thoroughly enjoy trading in TF2 and would like to use such websites as TF2 outpost again.

I will now change my account password and log out every time I leave the computer, as so this never happens again. I really hope you can unban me because it really wasn't my fault and I assure this will not happen again.

P.S My brother went around asking a bunch of people on my friends list that had, well anything I guess, even people from my school that are like my best friends he asked, and they started hating on me when I logged on today because of his misdeeds.

Thank you
    -Jaden (Naetix)
  2. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    From the Steam Subscriber Agreement: You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use)

That means that even though it was your brother, you are responsible for the account and it is against the rules to share accounts.