1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted 76561198047007908

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sour[c]e, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Sour[c]e

Sour[c]e New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42007627
    Subject: The man behind the scam: 76561198047007908

Victim:
    steamID: Sour[c]e​
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42007627​
    customURL: ​
    Scammer:
    steamID: BLIZZARD​
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43371090​
    customURL: ​

Description: I was on the Dota 2 trade channel as usual, and saw Blizzard (the scammer) offering paypal money (in his own words "cash") for dota inventory's. I friended him, we discussed the trade for a while, and after checking his rep, and seeing his inventory of over 600+ items, I agreed to trade my inventory for the cash amount of $70 USD. In the moment I didn't notice it, but now its all so obvious how he was a scammer, and how he must have scammed many people over the last couple of months. This is the first time I have ever really been scammed, I guess I'm just another gullible fool, and while I understand I may never get my many hard-earned items back, I want to make sure that he/she is never able to do this again.​
    P.S Is it even possible for me to get my items back? ​

In terms of a transcript, I only have what is left from the screenshots:​
    *in no particular order​
    Code:

Code:
    Part 1​
    Sour[c]e: paypal BLIZZARD: i dun need ur chest Sour[c]e: ok BLIZZARD: and i will pay u my chest BLIZZARD: cause i have no place to put my item ald BLIZZARD: == BLIZZARD: ur paypal email? Sour[c]e: [email protected] BLIZZARD: i will sent it to u once i get item BLIZZARD: u ok for that? Sour[c]e: i would prefer if u go first so I dont get scammed BLIZZARD: i thought i had say it in the early chat Sour[c]e: it says on ur profile that u went first Sour[c]e: for others BLIZZARD: just look throught my item Part 2:​
    Sour[c]e: its a little scary BLIZZARD: i always pay them cash for item BLIZZARD: well arnte BLIZZARD: let see BLIZZARD: if I am scammer BLIZZARD: i won;t get and offer just now BLIZZARD: and see my invenyory BLIZZARD: their is the item come in BLIZZARD: with good feedback BLIZZARD: and 600+ item BLIZZARD: and u think ing i will scam ur little item BLIZZARD: u let me so mad man BLIZZARD: i think i will not deal with u now BLIZZARD: gl Sour[c]e: im sorry, I dont want to make u mad Sour[c]e: its just scary for me​

Thanks for your time, help, and support.​
    Theeditor66 ​