1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided 76561198047233797 (flawless charlie)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ๖ۣۜKatniss, Oct 11, 2013.

1. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20361202
    Victim:
    | steamname: ๖ۣۜKatniss
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:20361202
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000988132
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/katnissgurl
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198000988132

Scammer
    | steamname: flawless charlie
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:43484034
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047233797
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198047233797

Sold this guy several buds back in September for paypal. I got a chargeback statement today. Please see screenshots.

Attached Files:

2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Do you have screenshots of the chat/PayPal agreement? It would help in confirming this.

Thanks.
  3. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Also have you reached out to the individual to figure out if it was accidental?
  4. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    He is offline at the moment. I will look for a screenshot of my chat with him. I may have saved it.
  5. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    it doesn't look like i saved our chat conversation... i hope this is enough. he actually charged me back for 2 separate purchases
  6. iiTzzCR33D |RAWR

iiTzzCR33D |RAWR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50351614
    He Chargedbacked me aswell I will get screenshots when I get home
  7. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Can you provide evidence of the 2nd purchase?

Please continue to try to reach out to him-- a good percentage of chargebacks turn out to be misunderstandings. Sometimes they even get resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
  8. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    I will try to get in touch with him, but I also heard from my friend itzzcr33d that he got charged back by this guy for $800, he will be providing his evidence when he gets home from school. Here are the screenshots for the other trade for the same amount of buds and cash. Note the transaction number is unique. Screen Shot 2013-10-11 at 3.16.17 PM.png

Attached Files:

9. iiTzzCR33D |RAWR

iiTzzCR33D |RAWR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50351614
    Heres my Evidence

Attached Files:

10. Spectra

Spectra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45912761
    This guy should get marked! He scammed these two it is clear as day! Katniss and Creed are both involved in the unusual trading community on a daily basis and both are known by all who deal with them as honest and reputable traders. It sad they invested their trust in a another trader just to end up getting scammed.

Why in the world would katniss trade away 6 buds for free? Look on katniss paypal transaction you can see where this guy says his steam id and no chargebacks. Why would Cr33d tade away a houwar for free also? Steamrep don't let this scammer get away with ripping these two off. Many people in the community are following this matter and hope that steamrep takes the appropriate actions. Its bad enough these two now need to try to get the money back in their paypal accounts due to the scam of this guy.

Hopefully this guy gets marked scammer it just might prevent him from scamming others!
  11. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

12. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    The guy is still offline and has been for about a day. No luck trying to contact him yet, Mattie.
  13. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    charlie contacted me claiming he got hacked... i find it hard to believe that someone would hack his unverified paypal account then charge back just so charlie can get that money back onto his own credit card. however u look at it, this guy is a scammer.

Attached Files:

14. Nintendofreak526

Nintendofreak526 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41950779
    I'm here to defend him. Yes, he charged me back, but I am getting my money back. Nonetheless, I do believe his paypal account has been tampered with, not his steam account. I've been friends with him for quite awhile now, and knowing him, I don't believe he would do anything like this. He gave me a free houwar just to be a high admin to help out on my server for god's sake. If he were to be a scammer, why wouldn't he chargeback sooner?

And if I'm not mistaken, I bet that all of these chargebacks happened on October 11th, which is probably the date that he got hacked.
  15. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    dude, if his paypal got tampered with , only charlie would get the money from the chargeback because it puts the money back on the credit card taht was originally used... see my chat log with him. the email or password of a paypal account cannot be changed without owner being alerted, so if this "hijacker" tried to get into his paypal he is either using the same username and password, in which case, charlie can just undo the chargebacks OR he changed teh password/username but that would mean the original email that charlie used, would have been alerted of the change.. and unless the hijacker also hijacked his email (he would need proof of all of this btw to even make anywhere near a convincing case) this is just a bullshit story. I asked him to refund us, since he clearly admitted to charging us back, hijacked or not. and he should still have access to his account.. soooo he can refund the money that he stole.
  16. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    also u realize even if his paypal got hijacked (which i very much doubt).. he would still get a scammer tag because he clearly doesn't have the situation under control. he admitted it in the chatlog i posted. So either way, he will be tagged. and i suggest do the right thing and refund the money to the people he traded with fair and square
  17. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:

you are contradicting urself. first you say he cahrged u back and then he's giving u your money back, then you go on to say, why would he charge creed and i back...when u earlier just admitted that he charged u back... Your line of reasoning is completely illogical.
    also, if hes giving u your money back, why doesn't he give creed and I our money back too? he charged us back as well as is clearly noted in the screenshots
  18. Nintendofreak526

Steam:
    Let's not blindly rage 3 comments now.

1st message) What I think most likely happened is that he fell for a phishing link that has nothing to do with TF2 that required an email and password. Also, he never said he was charging back, he said that there were uncontrollable chargebacks happening.

2nd message) Just restatement of first message.

3rd message) Your lack of comprehension in grammar and argumentative proof isn't exactly helping either... I know i'm getting my money back because the sheer amount of charge backs to all of these people would definitely look fishy in the eyes of Paypal employees, especially because all of this happened on the same day. I don't know if Paypal has a banning policy, but if it does, let that account be banned, we get all our money back. We don't know who is controlling his account anymore. However, that has absolutely nothing to do with his steam account reputation. If this hacker/phisher knew about his valuable steam account, and the attacker has one of his own, all of his items would have been gone and transferred to another unknown account already.
  19. Monkey 2

Monkey 2 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28883801
    he should of been marked a while ago. a lot of people are now watching this thread.
    if he was hijacked it wouldnt allow him to chargeback someone on. Hijack is on steam. how would someone hijack his paypal and intentionally chargeback someone?

People get marked even if they have been hijack so people know not to trade with them.
    You have all the proof you need for that and all the proof that there was a chargeback done.
    Get him marked before a lot more stuff goes down and it happens again. The proof is there to have this done a while ago. Whats taking so long.
    Its bad enough that they have to fight to get there money back. Creed is only 15 and i bet hes freaking out the most for it all too.

Hijacked or charge backed. A mark should of been instituted by now. We all know this.
  20. Nintendofreak526

Steam:
    Paypal history. Anyone with control over a paypal account can see how funds were spent and received. Easy tracking information.

If there is a paypal red card, sure. Do that...but there isn't. Being marked means he can't be trusted to trade tf2 items for tf2 items, which isn't his fault at all. Now everyone would be looking down on him for something he didn't do.

As for waiting for money to return, we have to rely on paypal for that information. The verdict is with them. If the money is returned, there is no problem anymore. If it isn't returned and denied, THEN you may issue a mark.