1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending: Affiliate 76561198049455633

Discussion in 'Community Applications' started by Aar, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Aar

Aar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44594952
    Basic information:

Name or handle: Aar
    Primary stream or channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Aarmastah
    Number of followers: 22039
    Other links:
    SteamRep ID block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Pre-screening questions:

Do you agree not to speak on behalf of SteamRep or use our name to endorse any other site, service, or product?
    Yes​
    Do you agree not to use your affiliation with SteamRep to leverage trust or favorable deals from traders?
    Yes​
    Have you ever scammed or intentionally misled anyone for profit?
    No​
    Stance on gambling:
    I do not support gambling in any way, shape, or form. I've received emails from gambling sites asking to sponsor, but I have declined all of them.​

Application:

Tell us more about your stream or channel:
    I like to have casual fun and discuss the inner workings of TF2.​

Why do you think you qualify for this position?
    I have helped the TF2 community by sharing various methods to improve game performance and make the game more playable by more users. I have about 22,000 subscribers on YouTube, and I hate scammers and all scams with a burning passion.​

Do you frequently get impersonated?
    I do not frequently get impersonated, but there are a few starting to pop up in an attempt to disclose personal details (kinks and stuff) and ruin my image.​

What do you hope to contribute to the trading community?
    After I am invited, I plan to include various methods of how to identify profiles of specific users and avoid scammers/impersonators in a video.​

Have you ever talked about scamming or fraud in a video or livestream before?
    I have not.​

Do you have any questions or comments for the SteamRep staff?
    I do not have any questions, but here's a profile in question that is attempting to impersonate me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aarmastahh/ (note the extra "h" at the end of the custom url)​
    Nebras likes this.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You specified in your application that you don't have any alternate accounts. Can you confirm this is, in fact, the case? For reference, when we ask about your other accounts, we consider alts to be any of the following:
    • All accounts that you use or have used in the past.
    • All accounts that you have access to yourself.
    • All accounts that can be linked to you even if not yours such as family or friends due to sharing connections or computers.