1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198051502202 ReMa Manijak(SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ReMa Manijakツ, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReMa Manijakツ

ReMa Manijakツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45618237
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. ReMa Manijakツ

ReMa Manijakツ New User

Steam:
    I tryed scaming some people, when i suceeded i got banned and from that day i was ''clean''. I think i deserve a second chanse. I can post my trade history or somthing i dont know what else to give you. If i dont deserve unban. what am i sopose to give you or how long do i still need to be baneed to get unban?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You also lied and faked evidence in a case against you, why should you be believed now? Also how many people did you scam and did you actually return anything you scammed or just pretend to?
  5. ReMa Manijakツ

ReMa Manijakツ New User

Steam:
    I scammed total of 3 people. I didnt return any items. In the case that i pretended to return items that hapened when i told my friend about that and then we photoshoped the trade history to see if anybody would notice it was photoshoped. It was done realy poorly it we didnt try realy hard to not get banned that was just for fun. The whole reson i tryed scamming was becouse i got scammed when i wanted to get CS:GO with dota items. I didnt report the scammer becouse i didnt know where to report him and i didnt get any evidense, also i didnt get his steam id or anything to find him on steam and i didnt know i could check trade history to find him. It looks like hes prety rich now i dont know if thats all form scamming or fair trades. Hi still has my item.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Simply cant trust anything you say to us now, we dont offer second chances because we cannot babysit such users, you scammed, never paid back and lied/abused SR already. The community has a right to be warned about such a user, and even more so if they are brazen enough to try to deceive SR, appeal denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.