1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198052414904 (Sth or Stah1L)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Twinkly Twinkle, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinkly Twinkle

Twinkly Twinkle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18498899
    Victim:
    | steamname: Twinkly Twinkle
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:18498899
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997263526
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197997263526

Scammer:
    | steamname: Sth
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:46074588
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052414904
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rageM3
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198052414904

screen shots of the chat i'm unable to do so since he deleted and blocked me but for anything else ill be happy to oblige.
    current screenshot of the trade http://www.pixroute.com/w3wyurj23qg1/Screen_Shot_2013-07-04_at_5.08.26_AM.png.html

first was started a few months back. started when i met him in a game and saw he had awesome items including DC hook, so i added him and asked him if he was willing to trade and answered yes and this was before the dc hook was immortal and was price around 25 or 30 keys (can't remember which) and so i bought the keys and traded him, after that i started dealing with him regularly for items, but nothing for keys, normal item for items kinda thing, and so im known to trade with my friends in real life to trade our items ( meaning i would give my friend for a set amount of time and he would trade it back when it's over) so stah1l asked me if he could borrow the hook for a screenshot and said ok with little worry, he instantly traded and returned my hook and so i trusted him.
    1 week ago he advised me to sell my hook and rebuy it when the price drops since it hit it's maximum price (50keys so he says) after a while of trying to convince me i said ok since i didn't really need profit i just wanted the hook, i traded him and asked him should 1 week be enough to sell the hook and rebuy it with a profit of few keys he replied hopefully. since then i was deleted and blocked.
    any question i'm right here. i told him it's only fair to split the profit once the sale is over and he replied it's ok it's yours. so i thought that's a kind thing to do for a friend.

man was i wrong.
  2. Sth

Sth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46074588
    First of all i need to say that this guy is a bloody idiot.
    He made such a lies that man cant even belive in this.
    I only can confirm that i had some deals with him,was helping him to get some items,he gave me his items to get something what he needed etc...
    And yes,i sold him hook for 27 keys before it was immortal.
    After that i suggested him to sell it for 50 keys but he was not sure in that,i told him that he can made some profit when price fail etc...
    When hook price dropped at 40 keys he told me that he gona trade with me for some keys and items which i accepted so maybe i can made some profit for me because he didnt wanted to do that as splited.
    I take the risk and bought hook and i got ss for that but i knew it that this noob will not add SS in his kind of story.
    SS: http://i.imgur.com/kZ79Cfd.png
    After that when he saw that hook price stuck on 39-40 he wanted it back but i refused bcs if we made some deal,no returning.He went mad,told me that he gona report me and other kinds of flame like idiot,moron,scammer etc...
    I just cant belive that he made story like this bcs i had no reason to take his trash hook and run away.
    If i already pick it from him once time to make some screen shoot(as he said in his post) about hook's bug and returned him back,why should i steal hook 2nd time and run away like kid ?
    Now he abusing me here in the forum and i can bet that 70% of community or maybe more gona watch me as scammer.
    A lot of people already knows me on D2L,D2T and now my reputation gona fail as s✿✿✿ because of this kid.
    I m long time in trading an i had no reason to do that,admins can check my profile anyway.
    I also had borrowed some items from other members in D2MD group and there was no problems at all.
    But in this case it's another story ofc.He presents me like some no lifer who gona take shity hook and after that gona be imba happy ! Just to say : WOW !
    I would never scamm someone,specialy for dota 2 items because i have everything what i need in my life to be successful as a man,not as trash like this guy.
    Now to finish my post:

As he told me that he wants his item back i deleted him and put instant block because i cant fight whith such a stupid people.
    I would never know about this report if Jin-my friend didnt told me.
    I m really hoping that admins will fix this and i just have 1 thing to say for this guy:

You are pathetic man and gj for this,applause !
  3. Sth

Sth New User

Steam:
    And ur SS is damn FAIL,nice working there,trash man
  4. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24575279
    Hi there.
    Both of your proof is cropped, and this could be of the first trade, or of the 2nd trade, or of another trade, thus neither is any good proof.
    You should upload a screenshot of the entire (relevant) Trade History, uncropped. This way, the Admins can see what was traded, in what order etc.

Also, Sth, if you had the option turned on that Steam remembers the last chat session with a friend, I suggest you unblock Twinkly Twinkle, re-add him as a friend and then take a screenshot of the chat for more solid proof.
  5. Twinkly Twinkle

Twinkly Twinkle New User

Steam:
    i don't appreciate being flamed and i never not once flamed you. after a while of our trade i found out i was deleted i found out i was blocked and the suggestion to get you reported came from your so called "friends" i never intended it and i only wanted to see what was the reason, your "friends" said they wont communicate with you cause it will go in the thread, i said fine then tell him to unblock they also replied that a suggestion to wait for the forum and for now i still don't understand why the block and delete, not once since i've known i have spammed, cursed or said you were a scammer, as to why u would take the hook on the second time was confusing for me as it was for u. i told you your friend very clearly that i think this was a misunderstanding and they said they suspected as a scammer and i said idc i just want to know what happened that made him delete and block after trade.
    again don't flame me, readd and take screen shots to show whoever is interested of my "FLAME" . and for that matter what has happened to the hook? i noticed it sold, and what exactly did you think the deal was? and screen shot it so we would all see it
    and my screen shot is not cropped.
  6. Sth

Sth New User

Steam:
    I wont re-add him because i dont need this kind of people,i clearly posted everything what i had so admins will decide about this.
    And ofc that i gona flame him when he is so bad lier,i still cant belive that this happening.
  7. Twinkly Twinkle

Twinkly Twinkle New User

Steam:
    i just ask you to re add so u could or i could screenshot the chat in order to determain what's going on. and please stop calling me a liar. i aint a liar and i aint a little kid. mind your tongue.
  8. Twinkly Twinkle

Twinkly Twinkle New User

Steam:
    i will upload a fresher screen shot of the trade history tonight, approx 6 hours from now +-15 minutes. i'm willing to cooperate to the most possible way.
    what else is needed in order to settle this?
  9. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    On taking a closer look, it seems Sth's screenshot has been photoshopped.
    in the screenshot, the items he 'traded away' show images next to them. The trade history only shows these images next to items recieved, not next to items traded away (hence the Treasure keys below have no picture)
    Also, the background shows multiple colors. Every trade had only 1 background.

Twinkly Twinkle, could you provide a screenshot of the first trade (the one that happened a few months back)?
    This could help make the entire report more solid.
  10. Sth

Sth New User

Steam:
    Now u made my day sherlock,rly applause for u !!!!

I gona upload trade history soon.
  11. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Okay, well, I think the bickering has gone on long enough here. Normally I would just give you a stern warning for falsifying evidence like this but given your blasé attitude about being reported on top of it, I see you as a potential threat to the community and am going to pre-emptively mark you with a caution.

Now I really wish you two could resolve this amongst yourselves. I am going to give you a chance to make things right with your friend, Sth. Otherwise, when he shows me non-cropped evidence of the trades in question, your caution tag with become a scammer one.
  12. Twinkly Twinkle

Twinkly Twinkle New User

Steam:
    a few months back i had the trade on steps. i received hook and gave him 25 keys, then 2-5 keys on different trades after that, cause i had some issue with my visa. will do try to get the screen shot if not ill provide access to my account since you are a trusted site.
  13. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    NEVER, EVER give any-one access to your account, not even Steamrep admins!
    Even if Gabe Newell himself asks access to your account!
  14. Twinkly Twinkle

Twinkly Twinkle New User

Steam:
    First Screenhot. http://www.pixroute.com/lu8cv7d1367a/First_SS.png.html
    Second Screenshot. http://www.pixroute.com/tj4hrb6xjr43/Second_SS.png.html
    3rd Screenshot. http://www.pixroute.com/m54fmzyn4kpo/19Jan.png.html (u can see on the 19th of jan is when he asked to borrow the hook for a screenshot(next ss will including him taking it))
    4th screenshot. http://www.pixroute.com/jebw75k1h74c/Taking.png.html (including him taking (and Look whos coming for dinner is a friend of mine in real life and best friends since high school ))
    i was planning on Screenshooting every trade on the first page but seems it's gonna take forever so if any other screenshots are needed please ask.
    First trade (keys for hook). http://www.pixroute.com/ii957da39e2z/First_Trade.png.html
    sorry for the delay, internet issue.
  15. Sth

Sth New User

Steam:
    Well,you just showing ss of some old deals which are not related to this ones and u talking about some friends,real life,bla,bla to looks lice a victim here but u are not .
    And that is really sad because with ur fake story i gona be banned as this looks.
    I will post trade history with previously ss( which is not fake as u think) so maybe i can resolve this.
    But once more time i need to say that u are f✿✿✿✿✿✿ pathetic imbecile Twinkly :)
    I hope that u are happy because of this,s✿✿✿ tard.
  16. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:

Could you please resolve this in a mature manner?
    We understand you might be angry, but there is no need to continue to be rude to or swear at the Twinkly Twinkle.
  17. Twinkly Twinkle

Twinkly Twinkle New User

Steam:
    i'm waiting on stah1L to try to resolve this, either give the hook back, or provide the keys u used to sell it. otherwise or so the adminstrators say you would be marked as a scammer.
    you're not acting maturely. anyone reading your word would see your respect fading.
  18. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Hello, can you please provide uncropped versions of the screenshots and upload them all directly to our site.

19. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.