1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198054020289 Stocco (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Stocco, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stocco

Stocco New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46877280
    steamID: Stocco
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:46877280
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054020289
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gstocco
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198054020289

Hello, yesterday I've been marked as scammer unfairly. I really don't know what I did, because there isn't any post saying that I've scammed somebody. On the Additional Info from Administrators is saying that I have scammed an unusual and I have never paid that, but I didn't deal for any unusual incluiding PayPal cash yesterday, only today and sadly I've been scammed and lost my Scorching Bubble Pipe :(
    Well, I hope you guys remove my tag, because I didn't scam anything or anybody.

Thanks, Stocco.
  2. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    You mean the Scorching Bubble Pipe that you scammed from Xanadu?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Stocco

Stocco New User

Steam:
    Well, I didn't scam that. Xanadu added me looking to buy my Smoking Pyromancer, he was offering a N&B Ushanka, then I said no. Next day, luckly, he unboxed that Scorching Bubble Pipe and offered that for my Smoking Pyromancer and Nuts n Bolts Stately Toe and of course I accepted. And now I don't even have that :(
  4. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    I have a screenshot of your chat where you also agreed to pay him 300. What happened to that?
  5. Stocco

Stocco New User

Steam:
    His friend, who is marked as scammer, named yah, Captain-Crusty(alt) and hellalcool(alt), was the owner of the hat and wanted me to give $300, and I said that I wasn't going to give money for a scammer, then Xanadu told me to not delete him, because he was going to accept only TF2 Items and I wouldn't need to give any money, then I traded for the Smoking Pyromancer and N&B Stately Toe, I didn't scam him.
  6. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    Can you provide screenshots of this? Because the screenshots I have show where you agreed to the the two unusuals and 300. I also show where he traded you the bubble pipe directly. In fact, he confirms with you that it is the two unusuals plus 300. However, if you can provide screenshots which show the opposite, please do.

Also, your story is changing. You said
    But now you're saying that Hellacool owned the hat. So which is it?
  7. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    Since I have a lot of familiarity with this particular case, I will be assisting an appeals admin with this appeal. Please note that I will only be assisting and will not be making the final determination in this case.
  8. Stocco

Stocco New User

Steam:
    Well, I didn't print anything, but could you show me those prints ? And about what I said, xanadu unboxed the hat but his friend was administrating that for him, because he doesn't know many things about trades.
  9. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    If his friend was administrating that hat, why was Xanadu the one that finalized the trade with you and made the trade with you?
  10. Stocco

Stocco New User

Steam:
    Because when his friend said that I needed to pay $300 (The hat was on his friend's hand), I rejected because he is a scammer. So, I was going to delete both of them, but Xanadu told me to not delete them because he was going to get the hat and trade with me.
  11. Stanthemanfan

Stanthemanfan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42418357
    Hellacool and his alts are scammers...so if this is true good luck -guy who got scammed by Hellacool's alt (HelenAngel is helpin u cause she just dealed with 2 reports of Hellacool + his alts right?)
  12. Stocco

Stocco New User

Steam:
    Hellacool , Captain-Crusty, yah and others alts is the guy who is friend of Xanadu, that was managing the hat.
  13. Starburst

Starburst New User

Denied,
    Added me out of the blue tho that is not standard procedure so decided to knock it out as most of the work was already done.

Evidence that you agreed to the 300$ in addition to the one unusual, even said payment sent, you then lied to me and claimed others used your account. (Irrelevant as its your account and you are completely responsible for it, you never refuted the fact that your account wrote that, only that it was someone else using your account) Screencaps time stamped and the timing of the trade show that its nearly impossible it was someone else as they were within 3 minutes of eachother. You then stopped replying to me when confronted with the screencap of that part of the chat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.