1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198054036956 Pikro_99 (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Pikro_99, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikro_99

Pikro_99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46885614
    steamID: Pikro_99 :p steamID32: STEAM_0:0:46885614 steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054036956 customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pikro_99 steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198054036956

I know i scammed and i know what i did was wronng and in-humane, but i wish for a second chance. I was hoping to start becoming an admin on a server i play on a lot and was also wanting to join a competitive league. Being marked like this is making it almost impossible. Whoever i scammed add me and i can pay u back. Please think about this.

Thanks
    Pikro_99
  2. Dignity

Dignity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32040721
    So YOU want the person that YOU scammed for them to add YOU.

Very considerate.
  3. Mr.Rager

Mr.Rager New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17362955
    This sounds familiar. Oh wait...this is what every scammer says....
  4. Pikro_99

Pikro_99 New User

Steam:
    guys, im sorry. i will pat them back. if u dont wanna add me fine, i can still pay u back. if i scam another person. i give valve permision to ban my account.
  5. Mr.Rager

Mr.Rager New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17362955
    Is there like a site where every scammer goes to get the exact same thing to say?
  6. Dignity

Dignity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32040721
    I lol'd pretty hard to what you just wrote. I would reject this right now.

Really? ""So "if" you scam another person."" What is the point of your appeal?

You give permission for Valve to ban your account?
  7. Pikro_99

Pikro_99 New User

Steam:
    yes. you guys ever catch me scamming again. ban my account. im saying this because i wont scam again.
  8. $5 $lipknot

$5 $lipknot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2178134
    You impersonated TF2WH bots to scam people not just one but multiples.
  9. Pikro_99

Pikro_99 New User

Steam:
    i only got away with one persons stuff, and i know who he is. he started the post against me. i have offered to pay him back quite a lot more than i took.
  10. Pikro_99

Pikro_99 New User

Steam:
    I was hoping you would have his steam id, or at least tell him i am willing to pay him back a lot. Even if he doesnt trust me (which he wont) at least ill be able to say sorry to him.
  11. Pikro_99

Pikro_99 New User

Steam:
    I am in contact with someone i scammed. Will his word count towards removing my tag?
  12. RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION

RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16856916
    Youre aware that repaying him doesnt make your tag go away, right? Youre a scammer and impersonated tf2wh bots on a number of occasions, I dont see any reason for your tag to get ousted just because you payed some kid back after the tag stopped you from being an admin. I hope you keep the tag.
  13. Pikro_99

Pikro_99 New User

Steam:
    I know that it wont get rid off my tag, I just asked if it would help with my appeal
  14. Burk very angry

Burk very angry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42283035
    You're tag will stay with you forver Doesn't matter if you repayed or if you're sorry. You still scammed somebody, and we don't tolerate that bullshit.
  15. PinkiePieTheEerieGuy

PinkiePieTheEerieGuy Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40308058
    your not entitled to anything really, you scammed and you got marked, tough s✿✿✿,.
  16. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    I am sorry about the wait, I am taking this appeal.

However, have you paid back the items you stole from your victims? This must be done to move forward in your appeal. Let me know please.
  17. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    Appeal denied.

I appreciate your honesty in your appeal. You did appear genuinely remorseful in your past actions. However there are certain things which cannot be overlooked.

From our chat on how you conducted the scam. This is the first thing I cannot overlook.
    This is remarkably complex and by design, a scam. There is no grey area, it is a highly premeditated scam. It adds some insight into the numerous bot name changes you had. Beyond 'peer pressure', there must have been a part of you who said, "wait I am stealing people's items, this is wrong". Obviously, at the time, this did not hit you. Only in hindsight, is the moral high ground taken. By then, it is too late.

The second thing which I cannot overlook is the company you kept and continue to keep. By your own admission they are all your school friends who had encouraged you to undertake this scam type. They remain on your friends list. You had competitions on who could scam the most. This is horrendous, there is absolutely no coming back from this. I liken this group of friends to Team Vedetia, the comparison is just. In our talk, you had no intention to sever ties with these individuals because with friends like those, I would. You can tell a lot about a person through the company they keep and this is a classic case. Their influence will always be in your life and its a risk which isn't worth taking with the removal of your tag.

I repeated to you in our talk, trust accrued through the Internet, especially through trading is incredibly hard to regain once lost. A combination of partaking in a highly orchestrated scam and the company you keep, gives this appeal only one decision. Take this as a life lesson, don't do wrong, don't steal and do right by people in real life and online. What your friends do isn't always the right thing. Use your own moral compass. Misgivings about these scams should have been pre/in action not post the action. The SCAMMER tag stays.

Anyways best of luck.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.