1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198059170291 m0rgana ( SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by m0rgana, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49452281
    |steamID: m0rgana
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:49452281
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059170291
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/m0rgana
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059170291

This is my first offense, i normaly not trade with scammers , but i had enough pure buds to buy unusuals, and that scammer added me, but when he added me he wasn't marked on steam rep, and i didnt know that is alt of scammer and offerded me some good prices for his unusuals, i decided to buy it without no matter that i can get sr scammer mark on steam rep..

I do respect Steam-rep a lot and this time i found myself on the otherside which is a shame and i feel guilty of not checking steam-rep of that guy again which was a stupidity on my side. I assure you that this will never happen again and i will make sure that i am trading with legit traders. If i am found trading with scammer again i will be on my way out. Thanks
  2. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    "i decided to buy it without no matter that i can get sr scammer mark on steam rep.." < did you just admit right here that you knew he was a scammer?
    Not sure if it matters or not but who did you trade with?
  3. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
  4. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    I understand that admins are busy, but is there anyone who wanna do something about this...
  5. bomberman168

bomberman168 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35718653
    I am not an admin but feel I should state so you can be aware, appeals are dealt with in a first come first serve basis, meaning appeals made in october are being dealt with. they can take upwards of 6+ months with the average being around 3.
    I suggest you read this to be more knowledgeable about thee time frame of appeals and hope all goes well.

bomberman168
  6. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    Thanks, but why i need to wait that much if they see that i am respectable trader with 450 positive comments and 800 + games , and i have never scammed nobody, its just coz i traded with that guy for Scorching KE, They could easy say me or ill be caution tagged or never be untagged...
  7. bomberman168

bomberman168 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35718653
    well let me put what I said above in a way you should hopefully understand, and theres a recent story that had just your situation in it. Here in toronto our mayor went around spending frivolous (unneeded) amounts of taxpayers money for his own gain. and though he was the mayor he lost all his power when taken to court because he broke the law and didn't follow the rules, like in your case you supposedly traded with a marked scammer, which is against steamreps rules. in short its like you could be the greatest guy ever but if you go against the rules, that doesn't matter anymore.
  8. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    I understand u.
  9. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    anyone gonna look into this appeal?
  10. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    almost 3 months , and no answer from some admin..
  11. [nG.] Astradamus

[nG.] Astradamus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17413984
    I am waiting more then 3 months, so your appeal will be taken but really not quick.
  12. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    Over 4 months, when i created appeal, and still no answer from some admin..
  13. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    Guys still nothing? what are u doing this 5 months? better tell me that i dont have chance to get unmark and thats all.. o_O
  14. SPAGHETTI

SPAGHETTI New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41821755
    i
    mine appeal have been almost 1 year now, they still doing with october so pleas be patient
  15. Rašeto

Rašeto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42309014
    That guy is not a scammer, I put to Reddit post to sell its Item for pajpal, but I did not know he had a Scam tag here, it is not my intention to divide the money but to help him, then they ban me from reddita and gave me scamtag there.I me never trade with him and never sold items for him.
    I am the victim in this case
    This is a message from the reddit admins:

Attached Files:

16. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    I have never scammed nobody, have 2.265 trades made... enoguh rep on my steam profile, And they still wont look at this and try to help me.. I know that i made error but that was my first time, All u guys know that many peoples buying unusuals, items from scammers.. I am not a scammer i do not deserve that tag... many peoples trust me..
  17. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    so still nothing, over 8 months i wait for my case and still nothing, can someone explane me how much more i need to wait.. will somebody take this appeal or what ? please answer something
  18. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    Ohh i cant belive, admins are u going to look on this appeal or what. Appeal is here over 9 months, and still nobody didnt messaged me or something like that, is that so hard, to say me something about my appeal, but rly i cant understand u guys, ..!! i am bored of waiting, its too much, and as i said, this is my first offense, so i would like to chat with some admin who can add me.... thats all, i want to know on what i am, or ill get untag, or not.
  19. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    10 months, and still noo answer, i really cant understand u guys.......
  20. m0rgana

m0rgana New User

Steam:
    wow guys, its over than 1 year now and nobody not looking into this appeal, whats wrong here?.. i really dont understand..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.