1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198059432817 El Jefe (SR Caution)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by El Jefe, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49583544
    steamID: El Jefe
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:49583544
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059432817
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059432817

I got tagged for trading with a known scammer. I was looking for a nice scoutunusual after i saw the game Team Fortress 2 on a computer of a friend. I decided to buy an Unusual El Jefe with Purple Energy, from a guy, who was on my tradeserver. I traded him and bought it for an unusual i owned at that time.
    We completed the trade without any complicantions. Some time after that i saw another unusual in his backpack and he allowed me to try it out (i write this to explain why he traded me his unusual medichat).
    After i tried it out i decided, not to buy it. When i saw steamrep first time i saw this cautiontag, but when i traded the El Jefe with the scammer i not even know steamrep, so i had not even the chance to get his reputiation from anywhere. Secondly he looked trustworthy.
    When i saw that guys rep i deleted him. He added me again after that and we were staying friends some longer. Now i deleted him again.
    It would be nice, if the cautiontag could be removed, cause it makes me feel like a criminal or a scammer.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    Why did he lend you these items, also, why the other items like the bills hat, and the strange bottle. I find it hard to belive that this guy would just trust you with items of such high value like that.
  3. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    Well - i dont know as well. Can you imgaine how i surprised i was when i saw my scammertag and the reason for it? After i saw my tag i checked all my friends rep and the reps of the guys i traded with. Can you imagine how surrised i was when i saw that it was HIM who were the scammer. I dont know why but he trusted me and i trusted him. Why dont you even ask him ?
  4. [Ultimate] Zion

[Ultimate] Zion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23339983
    I find it hard to believe that the scammer lend you those items, as you have low tf2 hours.

http://www.tf2items.com/item/766882581
    The item was acquired on the March 21, 2012, 7 days before you traded with the el jefe.

It appears that you have traded with him before, i am guessing that is probably your main account (this is your alt)
  5. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    i never said, that i never traded with him before. I did. But as i said before i didnt know about his scammertag. I did not even know about steamrep. And then i would like to know how you can believe that i am a scammer after i: traded back cause a guy paid me too much, didnt scamm for much more colleteral than my hat, am a trustable spycrabber. Well - You show me links an evidences screenshots, but i only see what i told everybody before. You show me link of my trade history although i never said that i never traded with this scammer before. And as i said before: I dont know why he trsuted me. (said that before as well!).
    I dont see your points, really, if i would be a scammer, why didnt i scamm then?
    I really didnt see the guy before and i am not a alt of him - for sure -
  6. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    Interesting
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    ? what should that be ?
  8. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
  9. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    oh... yeah. Do you need any more onformations?
  10. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    Well it is possible, that one of my firends/famyilymembers etc could logged in through his account into outpost and that it shows cause of that the same IP like i have.

Could you give me the date of the login that i can checked who visited us at the day of login?
  11. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    So out of pure co-incidence one of your family members actually is TGOD RISING, Larriken Robin Hood, and Tomcat, and again, out of pure luck you hapen to trade a very high valued unusual with them?
  12. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    well i dont know... lol that would explain why he trusted me. But i am not sure whether its a friend/family member etc, that why i need the date of the login. Its possible that i used a computer in school on that day or a computer, thats used my publicity. Thats why i need date of login.
  13. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    He added me, and asked me for 20 keys to give him, just so he could give it back to prove he wasn't a scammer. Yet the other accounts were marked for 'fake rep'.
  14. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    i added you and talked with you a long time about my sr cautiontag and this other things with IPs etc.
    I wanted to proove you that i am not a scammer, cause YOU called me scammer alt. I just dont like this, cause you didnt see what happened, so you dont have the right to make a opinion about me or whether i am a scammer.
    Secondly, i think you arent really intersted in finding out whether i am a scammer, you just want, that i get a scammertag; you dont care about whether i am a scammer or not, you just try to get prooves that i am.
  15. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    and by the way... why did you delete the screenshot of the IP adresses?
  16. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    i dunno whether you act like this with every guy that needs some help but you traded me like a little piece of s✿✿✿, rude and in my mind not really fair.

Attached Files:

17. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    jailbait is not a sr admin.
    Jailbait likes this.
  18. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    when did i say he is one?
  19. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    Exactly, I have no idea why he added me in the first place.
  20. El Jefe

El Jefe New User

Steam:
    well i added you cause of your posts in here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.