1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198060493089 Trained Failer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Trained Failer, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50113680
    Steam name: Trained Failer
    Link to account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/static7004/

Hello. A few days ago, my friend has told me that I am marked as a scammer on SteamRep site. I wasn't aware of this and I have no idea how I am marked as a scammer. I haven't scammed anyone and I checked the FAQ the page and I read all the possibilities that can mark me as a scammer but I haven't done any of them. I am asking to be unmarked from a scammer since I haven't scammed anyone. I am a fair and honest trader. Please take the needed action.

I am 100% being honest right now. I need an apology for this, please.
    So please, I beg you, to remove my title of "SR SCAMMER".
  2. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
  3. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    Redo of my appeal:
    Subject: 76561198060493089 ( SR SCAMMER )

steamID: Trained Failer.
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50113680
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060493089/
    cutsomURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/static7004/
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060493089

Hello. A few days ago, my friend has told me that I am marked as a scammer on SteamRep site. I wasn't aware of this and I have no idea how I am marked as a scammer. I haven't scammed anyone and I checked the FAQ the page and I read all the possibilities that can mark me as a scammer but I haven't done any of them. I am asking to be unmarked from a scammer since I haven't scammed anyone. I am a fair and honest trader. Please take the needed action.

I am 100% being honest right now. I need an apology for this, please.
    So please, I beg you, to remove my title of "SR SCAMMER".

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be honest, I do not know who this guy name "johnny913" is, I am sure I haven't met, know, OR trade with him before. I am telling the truth here.
    My alternate account is: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198073336998

What were the evidence against me?

Please tell me that what were the evidence against me to confirm that I was the ALT account of this person "johnny913".
  4. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    It's been a while since my appeal haven't been viewed by admins. Please, I can't stop waiting. I need an admin to read this (please do not read the forum, please read my first reply saying "REDO OF MY APPEAL"). I have been watching this at least once a week and it's still pending every week! Please admins.
  5. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    I am still waiting........
  6. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    Appeals are handled from the earliest to the latest, and there is still a backlog dating back from around December. It has been a couple of months, but ALL reports and appeals are investigated and there is only a small handful of admins to do so.
  7. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    So how long do you think I should wait? A few more months?

I'm not rushing or being impatient. I just want to know when will the admins be able to come and read.

This thread is a while ago so it might take really long I guess.
  8. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    Here are all my trading history: http://steamcommunity.com/id/static7004/inventoryhistory/

Note that the person name "[TNT] Dat Vault Hunter" (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075234235) is my best friend in real life. You noticed some trades aren't fair. He's my best friend so we always trade not fair stuff. It's not a big problem to me or him.

I know I know, he is a scammer too. He got the title before he was even premium. He got the scammer title on the first few days of games. He didn't made an appeal.

Also of this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050179358
    He is a good friend of mine. He is probably the best trader in my friend's list, he is not a scammer. The weird thing is (this is true, if you don't believe me, fine, but it is true.) we always get angry when trading, I mean, we always argue when trading (sometimes) like "YOU GIVE ME THIS" or "NO, YOU GIVE ME THIS, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THAT." other sort of like that. You might notice a few unfair trades. That's because he give them, to me, for free, he admitted it. To help me.

The rest of trades are all fair. I am not supposed to be marked. So please, help me.
  9. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    Not to spam but, there's one person, who scammed me. Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070554627

He scammed me, he gave me a strange Rocket Launcher for a Strange Lollichop and a Soldier's Stash (5 ref)

At first, he said dude, your stash costs only 2 reclaimed.
    I said ok.
    He said, then it's a fair trade, so agree?
    I said okay.

Then we traded. A while later I noticed I was scammed, thanks to a friend that told me.

Note: I do not know how to scam, seriously, I never knew how. There's some proof on my profile description of how I may got the title. So I do not know how, seriously, I am showing integrity.
  10. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    On my trading history. On November 9 and before, this account was used by the previous person, the actual owner. You might notice some unfair trades. So there's proof. It's not me who scammed, it's the previous owner.
  11. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    First off: as far as I know, the latest batch of appeals that are being investigated are from December, so it will not be several more months.
    Secondly, trade histories can only be accessed by the person it belongs to, you must take screenshots and post them.
    Thirdly, if GuiiKnights scammed you, make a separate report covering that, don't detail it here.
    Also, this account was marked as it is believed to be an alt account of a tagged scammer. Finally, I believe it is against the Steam Terms of Service to accept ownership of an account that was not yours to begin with.
  12. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    What do you mean "trade histories can only be accessed by the person it belongs to"?

What does "alt" mean?

I paid real life money for this account, he said he didn't want it anymore, I ask him why and he said he can't tell me. I bought it, I wasn't aware of the scammer title. I wasted 1,000,000 vietnam dong for this account.
  13. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    Your trade history on the Steam website can only be viewed by you. If, for example, I clicked on the link, it would redirect to MY trade history. It is not directly available for public viewing, and can only be seen here if you provide screenshots of it (with your details censored).

'Alt' refers to 'alternate account'. You are marked because you are believed to be a new account created by the scammer 'johnny913'/'i cheated for a tux' in order to avoid the associated scam tags. A tag applies to the person, not the account, so all alternate accounts are given the same scammer tag.

Also, although it is unfortunate that you apparently spent USD$48 buying the account, the Steam Terms of Service state that you are not allowed to sell accounts in the first place. With the only game in your library being the Free-to-Play TF2 and the fact that you can make an account for free, I don't see why you bought it in the first place.
  14. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    Okay I will try to take the screenshot in next Saturday. Monday to Friday I won't be able to do it.

Can you give me some examples of "alt"?

He said the items in his inventory, not the game. He said it will cost 1.000.000 VND total. He said he spent those money on the items. I don't see much he spent. Most of them are traded.
  15. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    The "alt" thing, I know nothing about it. Maybe the owner knows. The account wasn't created by him. It was created by me friend, the previous owner.
  16. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    First 3 pictures are trade not by me, they are by the previous owners. Notice there may be some unfair trades. Look carefully. At November 9 and before was used by the previous owner.

The last 2 images are trading with the "ALT" scammer. Note they were not done by me, they were done by the previous owner. trade1.JPG trade2.JPG trade4.JPG

Attached Files:

17. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    I finally figured out! I asked the owner to tell the truth. I don't know if it's the truth but I believe him.

He said his older brother, bought this account from a guy name "johnny913". He said his brother bought for him. The account belongs to "johnny913" and is the one who created it. I understand what is ALT now.

What can I do to remove the title since figured it out?
  18. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    It was already established that this account belongs to johnny913, that's why it's marked as an alternate account of his in the first place. Now you're saying johnny913 sold the account to the younger brother of...some guy who's a friend, who then sold the account on to you.

You have to prove that you bought the account and that it is not originally yours. All you've done so far is make claims and show screenshots of your trade history that don't prove anything. Show chat transcripts of the agreement you made to buy the account.
  19. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    How am I supposed to do that. Mind if you help me? Add me.
  20. DaniSpy

DaniSpy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57484253
    man, why do you have to me so hard on us?