1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198060493089 Trained Failer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Trained Failer, Dec 28, 2012.

1. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    If you've got any record of buying the account (such as PayPal transaction histories), or any saved screenshots/transcripts of the deal you made to buy the account, upload them. If you're going to claim that you bought the already-tagged profile from someone else, you need to be able to prove it.

As I am not part of the SteamRep staff and have no control over whether or not you will lose your tag, I am no longer going to take part in your appeal. Wait for a moderator or administrator to go over your report.
  2. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50113680
    But you can help me get proof right?

The brother of the previous owner bought this with a few keys. That's all I know from the owner.
  3. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    In all honesty, you'd probably be better off talking to one of the moderators about this. Despite the somewhat active role I've taken in this appeal (as well as others), my expertise isn't the best. I try to primarily focus on formatting advice and redirecting people to proper forums.
  4. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    It would take the admins/moderator more than 5 months to get here! I can't wait any longer! Can I just comment on a moderator's steamrep profile to make him view this appeal? Would that be spamming?
  5. TradingCo

TradingCo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61150066
    commenting wouldn't have them get to it any faster, there were people that came here before you and have to be dealt with first, how do you think they would feel if your appeal got pushed to the front of the line?
  6. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    But it's unfair that the admins read the other appeal but not mine!
  7. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    Got evidence! Read the chat. The person is the PREVIOUS owner of this account. Please read it. Capture.JPG Capture.JPG
  8. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    He also believe it's a steamrep mistake.
  9. ReD™

ReD™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37055398
    I am not part of Steam-Rep staff either, However i don't think that is valid proof, it would be fairly easy to pay a friend or such to acutally say things to make yourself seem innocent, Steam-Rep do extensive research before Removing tags or adding them.
  10. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    As per SR policy, you will not be able to appeal for this account.

Ref: http://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/