1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198060943194 dada (Banned by SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by dada, Sep 4, 2013.

1. dada

dada New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50338733
    Hello Steam Rep Admins.
    This is dada here. I have been Marked as SR scammer on Steam rep because i tried to attempt a game scam.
    And yes i totally agree with you all that yes I tried to scam someone. I know I tried to do a really bad thing i regret it a lot. I would like to apologize to all of you for it. I know what I tried to do is a direct violation to Stealing Of Property and I know it's very wrong. I have changed a lot since that day. After that day I have never ever even thought about scamming someone and I have changed. Every trade I did from then has been a fair trade. You can check if there are any reports on me after that day. I'm pretty sure that there wouldn't be. I would like you to please remove my SR scammer tag because I really think that i deserve a second chance. Everyone does and that's why there are Appeals. I really want you to believe that I have changed to be a better man and I want you to see that I am on the right path. Hoping for a quick reply and removal of my Tag.
    (P.S. - It's my first time writing an appeal here and I am not sure if I have written it correctly...please do tell me if I made any mistakes in the format)

Thanking You,

Regards,
    dada.
  2. dada

dada New User

Steam:
    Ohhh I am really sorry. I got to know the correct format now after researching a little.

| steamname: dada <3 DmC :D
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:50338733
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060943194
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dadapyro
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060943194

Hello Steam Rep Admins.
    This is dada here. I have been Marked as SR scammer on Steam rep because i tried to attempt a game scam.
    And yes i totally agree with you all that yes I tried to scam someone. I know I tried to do a really bad thing i regret it a lot. I would like to apologize to all of you for it. I know what I tried to do is a direct violation to Stealing Of Property and I know it's very wrong. I have changed a lot since that day. After that day I have never ever even thought about scamming someone and I have changed. Every trade I did from then has been a fair trade. You can check if there are any reports on me after that day. I'm pretty sure that there wouldn't be. I would like you to please remove my SR scammer tag because I really think that i deserve a second chance. Everyone does and that's why there are Appeals. I really want you to believe that I have changed to be a better man and I want you to see that I am on the right path. Hoping for a quick reply and removal of my Tag.

Thanking You,

Regards,
    dada.
  3. dada

dada New User

Steam:
    Hello ?
    Can someone please reply me ?
  4. dada

dada New User

Steam:
    Can anyone please sort out my problem please ?
  5. dada

dada New User

Steam:
    i have been waiting too long........can someone please reply me ? :(
  6. [Ted] Belgiumsad :(

[Ted] Belgiumsad :( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44612939
    it's normal, don't write so much on your steamrep appeal, will make it go to the bottom of the list again :/ gl
  7. Chocolate

Chocolate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44722387
    Also, I'm sorry but 4 months isn't probably gonna cut the string. Who knows if you are going to keep your promise. Your best bet is to wait it out while playing other games on consoles or something similar.

Anyway, Good Luck In You Appeal. I Hope You Really Have Changed XD.
  8. dada

dada New User

Steam:
    thanks for the support but can some steam rep admin please reply me :(
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please followup.
  11. dada

dada New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the late follow up....I'll explain you each of the links that you sent me
    I'll be honest
    I did scam the guy in the first link and there is no denying it
    I was like a child that time and it was all fun and games to me what I did.....I never thought of the repercussions that might follow......What I did was horrible and wrong and I'm very sorry for that.....I had apologized to that guy later
    This thing happened way back when I wasn't mature enough......Now I'm 20 years old and have bought and traded a lot of things on steam honestly
    The second link that you submitted me.....That one was a simple misunderstanding because of my brother and I cleared it out by paying the guy back with a gift to which he clearly attested to in his post towards the end
    And the third one is as old as the first scam I think
    I was fairly new to trading and everything regarding it so it was just a pathetic attempt at scamming.
    Yes I know, I was a horrible person but now I don't do all this s✿✿✿
    It's been almost 3 years to all this and I would love it if you could help me put all this behind me so I can use the trading sites again :)
    Thanks for your reply

Regards
    dada
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, I cannot grant an appeal for a user who committed multiple offenses. Appeal denied.