1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198061083759 (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Man Of Wars™, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50409015
    |steamID: ^5[MFWS]Man Of Wars™
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50409015
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061083759
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198061083759

I am no other account to Batboy. Reason: I had nothing to do with that scammer who has ruined my account and Rep.We where just friends at a idling server and having fun. I was new at that time and I had no interest in Hats,misc etc. So I ask you today to please clear this non-sense all focused on Batboy.

Sincery,Man Of Wars
  2. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    If you need any proof about him trying to transfer His items to me please note here if you need the pics
  3. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    Thankyou kind Sir
  4. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    As you can see my rep is clean and no negitive comments.Those are all my pages of rep and one other comment to something
    C:\Users\Guest\Pictures\Proof1.JPG <<<
    C:\Users\Guest\Pictures\Proof2.JPG <<< Just copy and paste these images to my images of proof
    C:\Users\Guest\Pictures\Proof3.JPG <<<
  5. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Those files are local to you, you must upload them for everyone else to see.
    Use a website such as http://imgur.com/ or simply the the "attach a file" feature on the forums when sending a reply.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
  7. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    This is absolutely useless information. You cannot base an appeal on reputation. There is no fact that the reputation is even legitimate. I have seen users build up over 150 legitimate counts of reputation and then run a scam for 30+ buds. Take Left 4 Life for example.

What you need to do is prove to us YOU AREN'T this scammer. Not give us a list of people who you have "apparently" traded with.
  8. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    I can prove to you am not a scammer. I had nothing to do with BatBoy and his scamming. I had no idea what he did or that the was being a scammer. I don't understand how I could be a ALT to him. I have done nothing wrong in my history besides being friends with him. If there is any way I could prove that I am no other profile to BatBoy please leave a reply below.
  9. Moee

Moee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19023657
  10. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    I do this so people feel safe and so I dont look like a scammer. And it is true. I was friends with Batboy but I was no alt
  11. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    Why has no one responded yet?
  12. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    We have a very large backlog of appeals. Additionally, your appeal is improperly format from title to OP. I have made the corrections as there is information already present in this thread. Please endeavour to READ before posting as our HOWTOAPPEAL sticky says.

Read the sticky Timeframe of Appeal to get an idea of when your appeal will be handled. Actually, read all the README stickies.
  13. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
  14. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
  15. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    I also I have never obtained a Bizzardy Storm Unusual BackWards Ballcap.
    C:\Users\Guest\Pictures\BatBoy's Profile picture.JPG BatBoy's unusual is now in the invetory of Old Man Dexter a ALT to BayBoy. But I have never obtianed a unusual Bizzardy Storm Backwards Ballcap before.
    C:\Users\Guest\Pictures\Boyboy's invetory! The right one!.JPG As you can see this unusual was spotted on BatBoy's profile picture. Even the BonkBoy as well. Old Man Dexter(A ALT to BatBoy now obtains the the same exact unusual. I am guessing Batboy Transfered his unusual his alt account aka (Old Man Dexter)
  16. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    I also I have never obtained a Bizzardy Storm Unusual BackWards Ballcap.
    http://imgur.com/Bi42e (BatBoy's unusual is now in the invetory of Old Man Dexter a ALT to BayBoy. But I have never obtianed a unusual Bizzardy Storm Backwards Ballcap before.
    http://imgur.com/AbJil (As you can see this unusual was spotted on BatBoy's profile picture. Even the BonkBoy as well. Old Man Dexter(A ALT to BatBoy now obtains the the same exact unusual. I am guessing Batboy Transfered his unusual his alt account aka (Old Man Dexter)
  17. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    You have not provided proof for your claim that you have never obtained a Blizzardy Storm Backwards Ballcap. The only thing that the image shows (not proves) is that a hat may have been moved from one account to another that is already listed as an alt, neither of which are the 'Man of Wars' account; how does it prove that you are not an alt account of BatBoy?
  18. Man Of Wars™

Man Of Wars™ New User

Steam:
    Old Man Dexter is the current account BatBoy has been playing so far. If I was a ALT I would have obtained that prized unusual of Batboy in my trade history. If you want me to Provide pictures of my trade history please reply to this message ASAP.
    http://imgur.com/58rzp As you can see Batboy's ALT Was created August, 13 2012 if BatBoy scammed on his other ALTs why would BatBoy scam on mine? I am not saying I am BatBoy at all. I have never scammed items but his other alts and his orginal profile did. So why I am I a scammer?
    http://imgur.com/rDyLB And mine was created March, 29 2012
  19. bomberman168

bomberman168 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35718653
    don't know if I did that right but as Sudas stated you have yet to show any proof that you have never obtained a blizzardy storm Backwards Ballcap and tho you ask for a "ASAP" response it seems near obvious that a screenshot of your item history proving you have not received the Backwards Ballcap will be necessary. (as I have seen your screenshots to date you will need several pictures showing what you've traded over the last several months proving your claim will be needed)

This now coming from my perspective, I must agree with Forte you have yet to prove or show any viable (needed or noteworthy) information to help in this situation.

finally: READ
    that is to show the time frame of appeals, it will take time to handle this situation and this will help give you an idea on how long it will take

bomberman168