1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198062318122 Korra-grN (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Korra -grN, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra -grN

Korra -grN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51026197
    Hi. I want to appeal for my new scammer status. Apparently, I'm marked as a scammer because of my brother who doesn't even live with me anymore. A Steamrep moderator talked to Diego for me when I made this account. They told me this would not get marked unless I did something else, but I wouldn't get marked for my brother's actions. I emailed my brother and he told me to also say that he gave his account to this moderator to ensure that nothing would ever happen to me unless I do something bad. I want this off because I haven't done anything bad, and it's because of my brother's actions. I talked to Diego and he told me to come here as well. I think I should be untagged because I'm getting blamed for my brother's actions and I was told that I wouldn't be tagged unless anything happened. I want to add an admin if that is okay to discuss this, but I would like to have this off.
  2. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Boball,
    You and DELBA were warned of the consequences if you traded unusuals with him, and yet you both choose to ignore the warning by making this alt. I looked into this heavily yesterday before tagging you agian, and have also enlightened Diego as to what you did. This was your new account to trade your unusuals away with, and so your appeal is thus denied. If you play - you pay, as did DELBA. Hope you feel good about taking him down with you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.