1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198062791840 Jesus (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mr. Kristboss, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51263056
    steamname: Jesus
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:51263056
    steamID64: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062791840
    customURL: steamcommunity.com/id/Jeezusbaby
    steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198062791840

Ok, so I got hijacked about 2 weeks ago.
    I have had a suspicion that Alexandre Dias (marked as my alt account) stole it, and I'm 90 percent sure he did.
    The Hijacker changed his name to "Sheshua" and proceeded to get me banned from Outpost.
    He also stole my items.
    But, Alexandre Dias, had some of my items in his backpack when I checked about a week ago, which made me more suspicious and almost sure that he was the one to steal it.

I have nothing to do with this guys, please help!

Thanks.
    If you need further information or justifications, you can feel free to add me, I'm online most of the time.
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
  3. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
  4. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Updates soon?
  5. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Can I please get this sorted out quite soon? I gotta start trading again and I can't do it because I am Marked on SteamRep and Outpost. You can add me if you want to talk.
  6. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    As Thomas began handling this case, I would feel more comfortable if he were the one to continue looking into it. I have provided him with the notes you have given me. I am sincerely sorry that I will not be able to help you further. Thanks!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Guys, come on. Helen, Thomas doesn't seem to respond.

I am not guilty for what I am called as. I need to start trading again soon, and you guys haven't replied in 12 days, and before you haven't for 20 days, which would be longer if I didn't add helen.
    I understand that you have a lot of work but so do I and I think it is finally time to get my case sorted out.
  8. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Please reply soon!
  9. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Please Thommy!
  10. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    Can you explain why steam support did not verify that you were hacked? You say that you were but there was no confirmation in your support ticket.
  11. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Right so, very sorry for the late reply again, it's been like 5 months.

This is a hassle for me as well, and I want to apologize for not being active.

The steam admins gave me the account back as well as my items and they said this was a one-time thing that was because I got hijacked. I also showed them my backpack history which involved an alt of Alexandre Dias, which I think was named "Plonces." at the time stealing everything of value to my backpack. If needed I will provide screenshots. An alt of Alexandre Dias that he has used to contact me after the trade has been Braskaer. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066722381/. He has tried to make friends and apologize after the hijack and there have been some chat conversations we had when he admitted to the scam. I should have really taken screenshots but I didn't think I would need them with as much evidence as I already had on him.

I appreciate your guys' help with this.
  12. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
  13. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Also this: http://imgur.com/605Tc9R
    I firstly didn't notice that he transferred the items from the Krouve account to then take it to Plonces.

This is the trade for all my valuables to Plonces.
  14. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
  15. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Hey again guys, long time no see.

I know I shouldn't ask but I'm in quite a rush.
    I need cash in the situation I am in.

So, I know this is rude but could you please look into this case a little faster?
    I've given a ton of information above and I am not hesitant to give more; in a private chat or in this thread. I just really need to get this tag removed because there are things in my inventory which have stayed dormant for 8 months now.

I am very thankful for the security you provide across steam, and the fact that you are doing this non-profit. Last thing I want is to sound rude. So excuse me.
  16. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Wait a second... It's not said I did anything wrong. Alright steamrep.

I am just linked to a scammer alt. The scammer alt of Alexandre Dias from PORTUGAL.
    If you took a very quick gander at my profile, you would see that I am in SINGAPORE. and an IP test would prove that as well.

This seems to be a very easy case to solve. Especially because I provided you with information that is more than enough to get me out of this mess.

It literally will take 5 minutes of your time to look at the information and do an IP test on this account to see that I am NOT a scammer alt of Alexandre Dias. While it already has taken me 8months to try and solve this.

That is all I ask you. Just take a look at this case.
  17. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Please.

Not asking for forgiveness or anything, I'm just asking for you to look at this case.

If court can happen and make a decision in a few months, you can do it in ten.

Never thought that this would be the hardest thing to deal with after getting hijacked. Lost all my items, everything lost value, and even nine months later I can't trade.
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  19. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Screenshots of what? the apology? No. I didn't think it would serve any value to the case itself.
    If you look under my friends list now however, you can see he is still in my friends list.
  20. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    It would show involvement.