1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198062924973 Spidergoat (MCT SCAMMER SR SCAMMER TF2OP SCAMMER TF2TP SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by yah, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yah

yah Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51329622
    |steamID: Spidergoat
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:51329622
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062924973
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198062924973
    Ahhhhh ok, so it's been about 6 months since I was falsely accused of scamming, honestly for a while it didn't mean the slightest to me, but now, as I am attempting to pass my fine hats along to another user my tag is really becoming obnoxious, I suppose as you intended... Anyway it's been so long but the situation went a little bit like this, I was purchasing an unusual Orbiting Fire Coupe from another user and we had agreed that, I believe it was, 40 keys was a fair price, we proceeded to trade the hat, after the fact clearly unhappy with what he received, perhaps he saw someone selling it for a higher price?, he claimed I "scammed" him, and SteamRep proceeded to blindly tag me without properly reviewing the evidence. In any case I would really appreciate to be untagged swiftly so I can cash out hopefully with enough money to pay this months rent... thanks for listening.
  2. TradingCo

TradingCo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61150066
    You have to appeal other community tags before a SteamRep tag. the TF2TP, TF2OP, and MCT
  3. yah

yah Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51329622
    They told me the same thing, do you guys know how frustrating you are to deal with? I'm only curious.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Any clue how frustrating it is in having to invalidate appeals because the user not being able to read and follow simple directions? I'm only curious.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.