1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198062939890 (FishMacGuy/MrCuddles)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by pakoito, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pakoito

pakoito New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31217676
    Victim

Scammer

[​IMG]

Description:
    I created a thread in /r/steamgameswap and steamtrades. He added me, that chat happened. In the trade window I gave him 2 keys instead of 3 because he said it was an Amazon key and you never trust this guys. After the trade he left a fake key and blocked me. Afterwards he changed his profile name and picture.
  2. pakoito

pakoito New User

Steam:
  3. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Please provide a screenshot of your tradehistory showing the trade in question (uncropped).

Also please show a screenshot showing the code not to work.
  4. pakoito

pakoito New User

Steam:
    Please check the steamId, the guy was reported at least 3 times in a timespan of 24h by three different redditors. Steam does not have logs, and there's no way of proving the key doesn't work because the text the first and the other times is "this is not a valid key". Even if the key was valid the first time I could say it doesn't work now so it's not a valid proof.
  5. pakoito

pakoito New User

Steam:
    Please check the steamId, the guy was reported at least 3 times in a timespan of 24h by three different redditors. I was sent here by one of the r/steamgameswap admins who explicitly told me they knew about the guy but nothing other than steamrep could be done. Now one month late you are asking me for this? Well, Steam Trade does not have logs so I can't screencap more conversation because there was none, and there's no way of proving the key doesn't work because the text the first and the other times is "this is not a valid key". Even if the key was valid the first time I could say it doesn't work now so it's not a valid proof.

Now this is flagged as "needs more proof"?
  6. pakoito

pakoito New User

Steam:
  7. pakoito

pakoito New User

Steam:
    You can see the key didn't work because I traded for the game not 6 hours later.
  8. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hello @pakoito,

Your report was accepted for this user, though they were already banned for other reports. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during any appeal. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click the MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.