1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561198064814077 (Lalalala)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by |HHC|Zx Shuriken xZ, Jun 6, 2012.

1. |HHC|Zx Shuriken xZ

|HHC|Zx Shuriken xZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22768981
    As it sais im really sorry I have to continue this like it is spamming the trade but I emailed steam about amaterasu and amagitchi and they never exactly said they would do much apart from investigate... So anyway he has moved all of his items AGAIN and I fear he will defiantely not stop until the use which has the items at the time gets a trade ban or something like that...

THIS IS CONTINUING FROM THIS
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/continuation-to-amaterasu.5248/#post-16966

So anyway the items are currently here...
    http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198064814077/

To be honest I think giving him bad rep will just make make another account but if you do do that then thanks anyway.

Also it may be best to keep this one up if he moves I again I dont need to flood the forum with my complaining...
  2. |HHC|Zx Shuriken xZ

Steam:
  3. [Ultimate] Zion

[Ultimate] Zion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23339983
    Thank you for submitting this report. However, please do not bump this report like it is some trade sales thread.

I hope you can understand that most of the SR admins are busy at the moment.

Thank you for your patience. :) A SR admin will look into this as soon as one is available.
  4. |HHC|Zx Shuriken xZ

Steam:
    Oh really sorry I thought you were meant to do that :(
  5. |HHC|Zx Shuriken xZ

Steam:
  6. |HHC|Zx Shuriken xZ

Steam:
    It also looks like he is trying to do again what he done to me.

He has got a P.Fetti bonnet and a scorching which is kind of similar which what he done to me in the first post and I BELEIVE he is going to try scam someone again.
    He has also been banned on outpost and it looks like he wont be able to go on it anymore as all of his accs have been marked so far apart from him and LaLaLaLa
  7. |HHC|Zx Shuriken xZ

Steam:
    Okay I can understand they are busy but please I was on holiday for a week and still no replies
  8. Yours Truly

Yours Truly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40240815
    I admire your persistence to take down this scammer. Keep up the good work and make his life a misery. Remember all the admins have to go through 4-5 pages of reports all the time. So please be patient.
  9. |HHC|Zx Shuriken xZ

Steam:
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/88809

My items history through outpost leads to this man, but he has set his backpack to private so its pretty much useless at the moment unlesss the other items history goes on again
  10. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    I cannot confirm the fact that this is a scammer alt. My apologies.