1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198065218104 Night SAP

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SAP | Night, May 5, 2013.

1. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52476188
    Hard to give proof like a birth certificate out when we don't currently have them

Also the fact that there is no proof on my account at all makes me think it's sill for be to be tagged.
    Maybe a caution tag but not a scammer.
    I remember reading somewhere that SR would only tag people based on their accounts, not ISP
  2. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    Bump.

I'd very much like a response from an admin.
  3. Chocolate

Chocolate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44722387
    As pointed out in Steam's TOS, The safety of your account is your responsibility. I say give him a loud talking to. Rather unfortunately without solid proof like you and your brother's Birth Certificate your chances of being untagged are minimal. Good Luck in your appeal.
  4. SAP | Night

SAP | Night New User

Steam:
    And as pointed out is was NOT my account that scammed.
    You're damn right he got a loud talking to, enough that now he doesn't own a computer.

My account DID NOT scam on it, it was his own steam account.
    Please post if your info is useful.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. you said the other account was abandoned, that is not the case.
    2. disclose any/all of your steam alts and any/all accounts that can be linked to you, even if not yours.
    3. can you elaborate on your comment below
    4. even if you have a brother, how are we to know it is his account and not yours?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    please followup
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -You have abandoned your account, last online 1117 days ago as of this post. The other account was accessed much more recently as you claimed was not the case before and still is not today, September 26, 2016 (AFTER my last statement pointing out the same discrepancy)
    -In addition, you have not followed up to your appeal including disclosing additional alternate and related accounts.
    -Since the information provided by you in this appeal did not match what we know nor were you able to explain why, I am going off the assumption the accounts are at the very minimum, if not true alts, defacto alts and will deny this appeal accordingly.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018