1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198065607721 Batman (SR Scammer Appeal)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Batman 6, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Batman 6

Batman 6 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52670996
    Steam Name: konybatman
    Steam id32: STEAM_0:1:52670996
    Steam id64: 76561198065607721
    Custom URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/konybatman/
    Steamrep: http://forums.steamrep.com/members/batman-6.29432/

I have redone the format, hopefully to your liking. These are the accounts of myself and my friend TheHolyTaco. I am not sure how we were given the alternate account scammer tag, but I will try my best to convince you that we are friends in real life.
    Last weekend, I gave him my team captain and high five as a gift because he gave me a merc's muffler months before. One obvious reason that we are two different people is our steam libraries. If this was a one-person account, why would we have some games purchased on both accounts, and completely seperate games. That means one person would buy double of one game for no reason.
    Another reason is our steam level. He has had his account for over eight years, and I have only had mine for about one. I am not sure if this is possible, but if you can see, you would know that we play tf2 together often. I hope this is enough valid evidence for you to make a clear judgement. Thank you.
    P.S. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973188344/ This is TheHolyTaco's steam url (if you could do his also)

2. Batman 6

Batman 6 New User

Steam:
    So how am I supposed to know when I'm not a scammer anymore? It seems like my appeal was ignored.
  3. [Ted] Belgiumsad :(

[Ted] Belgiumsad :( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44612939
    no, it just takes very long for an answer :/
  4. Batman 6

Batman 6 New User

Steam:
    Hi. It's been almost four months. In that time, I have took the person who was my supposed "second account" out of my life. We aren't even friends anymore and I'm still considered a scammer. The tediousness is bothersome. I wish to trade again, to meet new people on TF2. Is there absolutely anything I can do to speed up the process?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be downgraded to a caution.
    You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance, make sure to stay clear of being tagged again.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Further shared connections with said user may be considered defacto alts and subsequent appeals may be invalidated for "not an alt" reasoning.