1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561198066537083 (GambleTF | ryaneus)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SHOGUN4252, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45884983
    Victim
    | steamname: Taco Cat
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:45884983
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052035695
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shogun4252
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198052035695

Scammer
    | steamname: GambleTF | ryaneus
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:53135677
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066537083
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ryaneus
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198066537083

Description: So this guy had a raffle in ARG[Another Raffle Group]

When i first added him he was friendly and stuff after 3 weeks the raffle he said was stoped and everyone was to be refunded, later a day i noticed he removed me from steam, i talked to my friend and he said it was just 6 scrap i was like no, i am poor in TF2 every little wep is a care for me, then i readded him he asked me who i am even tho' he knows who i am! then i asked him about the raffle he said u won? did u win? i told him the raffle was ended and no one won because only 4 people we're inside the raffle... now i told him about the raffle again he started saying its still running and crap but he still doesn't remember me.

He has also deleted the raffle announcement as far as i checked.
    Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/1um8yg
    http://prntscr.com/1um90l

Its still something for me guys, even tho' he may be in this thread attempting to defend himself he is a scammer for me, considering i am a poor member of the Trade Community trying to succeed every scrap,wep,hat is important towards me.

Raffle was a scrap jackpot raffle.

2. Knurr

Knurr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42544272
    Hey! Could You provide a proof that he was making raffle (screenshots of chat with him, etc.)? Also, could You upload Your screenshots via "Upload a File" button?
  3. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately not currently, and he deleted the announcement as i told.
  4. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53135677
    Description: So this guy had a raffle in ARG[Another Raffle Group]

When i first added him he was friendly and stuff after 3 weeks the raffle he said was stoped and everyone was to be refunded, later a day i noticed he removed me from steam, i talked to my friend and he said it was just 6 scrap i was like no, i am poor in TF2 every little wep is a care for me, then i readded him he asked me who i am even tho' he knows who i am! then i asked him about the raffle he said u won? did u win? i told him the raffle was ended and no one won because only 4 people we're inside the raffle... now i told him about the raffle again he started saying its still running and crap but he still doesn't remember me.

He has also deleted the raffle announcement as far as i checked.
    Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/1um8yg
    http://prntscr.com/1um90l

Its still something for me guys, even tho' he may be in this thread attempting to defend himself he is a scammer for me, considering i am a poor member of the Trade Community trying to succeed every scrap,wep,hat is important towards me.

Raffle was a scrap jackpot raffle.
    Hi all! I'm ryaneus, the "supposed scammer". As this post is attacking my reputation, I will have to defend myself because I value my reputation a lot. As an admin of various TF2 raffling groups, I will state now that NOT EVERYONE gets to win a raffle. In Taco's case, he didn't win, and thus, I cannot give him any sort of reward. In the group, I random.org'd for the winners, and unfortunately, Taco was not in there. I don't have any proof, but you can ask the winners, since I have since given out the items to them. (Top winner walked away with 20 weapons)

Again, I must say that raffles are not for those who have little to spare. In raffles, you can't win outright.This user has not attempted to contact me since the part where I asked him who he was, since he changed his name. Furthermore, I saw no need to leave him on my friends list since the raffle was over. I'm sorry for your bad experience, but I suggest reading the rules more carefully and not reporting every admin for a raffle that you lost. I can understand that you don't have a lot of metal, but I cannot guarantee any sort of payout. Since we're talking about raffles.

Thanks
    Ryaneus

(P.S. If there's a need, admins/mods/people in charge can contact me on Steam if they have any queries).
    [Thanks to Teeird for informing me about this! Again, I do take my reputation seriously, and I hope that you do not report me for no reason before clarifying.]
  5. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    Btw, I think you have improper formatting
  6. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:
    No, You did not end the raffle, i am online 24 hours on steam and should get announcement posts at all times, if there was a winner there should be an announcement considering my steam is online UK time 24 hours and closes for only 4 hours in U.S Time.

I never said i can't win outright and yes, i did contact you the fact that you are lieing is making it very funny.

Oh as i remember you said the raffle has paused considering there where a few members? and your saying here someone won, which gives me the feeling of you scamming me.
  7. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    I live in sunny Singapore. And how can someone be online for "24 hours UK time" and "4 hours US time". Plus, you are damaging my reputation by saying that I'm "lieing". Look here, where did I lie? Please substantiate your claims. If you need proof, I can show you that I have sent the winners their metal/weapons. There is no such thing as "feeling of scamming". If I am not guilty, I am not. Please do not report people based on impulse. Also, its not just "someone" who won. There are, in fact, either 2 to 4 people who won, if I remember correctly.

If you take back your accusations, I will not pursue this. But right now, you are damaging my name, ATRG's, as well as communities I help at. You sir, are giving the community a bad idea of what raffling is about and why raffles were even invented. I suggest you take a step back, and realise that its not my fault that the current admins removed all previous announcements. I should be able to find the winners, so would you calm down for a sec? Thanks.
  8. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:

It means i am onlnie 24 Hours in U.K Time which i consider alot, i am not damaing ATRG's name only yours, you are using other communties and banners to hide and accuse me saying that i am hurting ATRG'S name, ATRG is only the raffle group announer and you are the raffle hoster, it is your responsibality to take actions such has make sure theres a winner announcement posted and such.

I don't care if you feel offended i feel offended too.
  9. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    Are you saying that you don't go to the toilet, don't sleep or don't eat? As far as I know, 24 hours means a whole day. And if you don't go to school, at least you have to go to work? I'm guessing that you missed my announcement because I posted it in my timezone, GMT-8. How am I "hiding" behind communities? And yes, as a raffle host, I do and will take responsibility. Thats why I'm here handling nonsense like this. An announcement for the winners was already posted, not my fault you didn't see it. Anyways, even if you did, you wouldn't have won anything. I still fail to see your "proof" that I'm "lieing".

To be honest, dear sir, I think I need to thank you for making the best use of my time. Seriously, go eat ice cream or something. People like you bring out the worst in me.
  10. SHOGUN4252

SHOGUN4252 New User

Steam:
    Oh my god, just shut up already you have nothing to prove i've checked all ARG post history and none of them of your post, if there is a post link me to it and make sure it isn't made in 9 october.
    Anyways, 24 hours means my computer is online 24 hours and may be in offline/away/online mode on steam and i still get announcements in offline and away mode.
  11. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    By that logic, I too receive announcements even though my computer is on online for 3 hours. Can you not be such an ass? I've already said that the current mod team removed all old announcements. You can go ask any of them. But I'm 100% sure I posted. Go ask them... Also, I doubt you receive announcements in offline mode... Are you that dumb? Please, sir, please, read all the messages I've posted here. I'm getting tired of handling a✿✿✿✿✿✿s like you that just ruin my day. If any SR mod/admin reads this, please add me so we can expedite the process. This guy's a friggin douche.
  12. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    You need to provide proof of your accusations. We need solid proof in the form of chatlogs, screenshots, or anything else that proves he/she scammed you. Your word and some inventory screenshots is not enough. This stated in the thread that tells you how to make a valid report. The information provided is not enough to go forward with this complaint.
    ryaneus likes this.
  13. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:

Finally! Someone who actually makes sense. That's what I've been saying. Where's the proof?
  14. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    Also, CanadianInvasion asked me to post the proof here.

Attached Files:

15. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    So what do I do now? It appears that the "victim" does not have any form of proof.
  16. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    This report will be rejected for lack of information and evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.