1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198066900755

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tetris is EVIL, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Tetris is EVIL

Tetris is EVIL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37014390
    Hi,

I was scammed out of a holiday headcase and a strange festive rocket launcher. I am new to this so I am hoping you guys can help me some way. He soon after made his profile private so I cannot even pull up his backpack and show it to you.

scammer:
    |steamID: TØTALWANNABE!
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:53317513
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066900755
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198066900755

this is proof of the trade
    http://imgur.com/EZZtlFJ
    http://imgur.com/d4i0uSw

Please help me out on this.
  2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
  3. Tetris is EVIL

Tetris is EVIL New User

Steam:
    Yes. I have attached the trade history below.

Attached Files:

4. Tetris is EVIL

Tetris is EVIL New User

Steam:
    I have also attached this as well from the users backpack. I hope these help

Attached Files:

5. [TF2N] T0TALWANNABE!

[TF2N] T0TALWANNABE! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53317513
    The money was sent to the given address as shown. It's visible that the names match so I have no clue why he didn't check his/her paypal periodically before making a report.
    If it were the wrong address, the chances are low considering the name. The money was sent, that's all I worry about.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  6. Tetris is EVIL

Tetris is EVIL New User

Steam:
    I got in touch with paypal and that transaction id is not even real. Anyone can get in touch with paypal and ask them for that id, sadly there is no way to track transactions online. ALSO I AM A US VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT HOLDER and I see the money being send to a non-US - verified account holder. I am attaching my US address below as proof. Also the transaction was made at 6:41 PDT. I live in CST/CDT. I had the chat with you at 6:38am where I provided you with my email for paypal and if you go onto the paypal website you would see that paypal runs on PDT time. So no matter where you send me the money from the paypal transaction will show you a transaction time of 4:41 PDT. I have attached another paypal account screenshot and will attach 1 tomorrow as well.

Attached Files:

7. Tetris is EVIL

Tetris is EVIL New User

Steam:
    Also I got in touch in paypal and they were kind enough to send me an email in the next 24 hrs as to that transaction id being fake and also that I am and have been a US verified account holder. Once I get that email, I will be attaching a screenshot as well as sending a copy of the email to the moderator.
  8. Tetris is EVIL

Tetris is EVIL New User

Steam:
    this should be enough of a confession from him

Attached Files:

9. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Thank you. I have marked this thread as ready for review. A SteamRep admin will continue processing it shortly.
  10. William's A BEAST!

William's A BEAST! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43972437
    Shortly? Around 4 reports for the same person come after he goes on a scamming spree, and you still have to think about marking him or not? He already transferred all his items to an alt account, it's no use trying to do anything. We need to contact steam/paypal about this..
  11. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Can you please upload all your evidence directly to the forums? We can't accept anything hosted on third party sites.

Thanks.
  12. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

It has been an extended period of time without the required evidence being provided, as such I will be archiving this report.

If you acquire the required evidence, please open another report as soon as possible.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.