1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198069163022 Elite (dont know my tag)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Elite, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Elite

Elite New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54448647
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    | steamname: Elite
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:54448647
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069163022
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198069163022

My report scam page: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198069163022-elite-dota2-dota2-items.58647/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hi dear sir/madam
    im sure u guys mistaking , because someone scamed myself 2 days ago same way
    they said they wanted to buy some of my items, i asked for a middleman, he added a fake one and the middleman took my item and i got kicked from the chat . unfortunately i dont have the screenshots of the chat but i have screenshot from the middleman's account from my trade history

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

in that time his name was( Leon [dota2traders.com] ) but now he has changed his nickname to
    Jerry™[dota2traders.com]
    if u look at my profile's comments u will see that im not a trader and im not familiar with this tricks,
    even i didnt know anything about this website , im just a player not a trader , i have done some trades before but everyone was happy with me

Hidden Content:
    Please remove that tag from my account,
    also i want to know is there anyway i can take my items back from those guys or not.
    thanks.

Attached Files:

• sc.png
      sc.png
      File size:
      336.3 KB
      Views:
    • sc2.png
      sc2.png
      File size:
      398 KB
      Views:
    • sc3.png
      sc3.png
      File size:
      388.4 KB
      Views:
    • sc4.png
      sc4.png
      File size:
      388.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. Elite

Elite New User

Steam:
    yes sir,
    im not sure if there is connection between your site and steam but anyway i have to explain that im not sure how but i know some iranian guys had access to my account until today.
    i dont know what they have done to my account but i know they tried to bully me this way,
    sir please remove this tag from me i have played +2700 hours dota2 with this account and if u look at my comments on my profile u will see that im not a trouble maker.
    thanks.
  4. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    If your account was hijacked, contact Steam Support.
  5. Elite

Elite New User

Steam:
    sir i just fixed that problem today, i have changed my Email address password and my account is secure now, also i have opened a ticket in steam support,
    but the thing is im worry about having tags on this account,
    as i said im not trader but sometimes i did trade with some guys in Dota2Lounge.com and they were always happy with me , please look at my steam comments and reputations on D2L website
  6. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Provide pictures of your Steam Support ticket when you get a reply.
  7. Elite

Elite New User

Steam:
    sir u misunderstanding me, i got my account back not by sending ticket to the steam support i revived my account by my email address ,
    and i have sent the ticket to the steam support for taking back my stolen item, not my stolen account,
    sir that's pretty clear that i am the victim.
  8. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    You have to prove that your account was hijacked at the time of attempted scam.
  9. Elite

Elite New User

Steam:
    how can i prove that? there is no way cuz i have no screenshots or something , as i said im player not trader i didnt even know about ur website until today, u can see my reputation ,
    this is my main account and i have played +2700 hours dota2 with this account now i have to get banned from D2L cuz of some greedy bastards,
  10. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    I have already told you... Submit a Steam Support ticket.

Thank you.

Hidden Content:
  11. Elite

Elite New User

Steam:
  12. Elite

Elite New User

Steam:
    hello sir
    as u ask me i have submitted a ticket in steam support and now i got my account back , please remove this tag from my account , thanks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. Elite

Elite New User

Steam:
    can u guys reply me after 3 months plz
    thanks.
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    added note

Hidden Content:
  15. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @Elite,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement
    - Lying or other fraud during the appeal

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content: