1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198073517830 Scootis McPootis SR Ban.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Scootis McPootis, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Scootis McPootis

Scootis McPootis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56626051
    | steamname: Scootis McPootis
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:56626051
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073517830
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198073517830

Ok, here is what happened, Maxwell Payne and I made a deal. He was going to buy my searing plasma slo-poke for his Hellfire Grenadier's Softcap and his Orbiting fire armored authority if I added 7 keys. BUT, he had two unusual armored authorities. One was Hellfire and the other was orbiting fire. He accidentally placed his Hellfire one in the trade and the trade went through. I, being a jerk, did not give the unusual back immediately. Instead, I blocked him on both outpost and from steam. I faced a ban. I did not know that I would be banned for a mistake he had made of putting the wrong unusual in the trade. So I did not care so much. But then, I realized I was banned from outpost. I really did not want a ban from outpost. I unblocked Maxwell Payne and said I was sorry for being the way that I was. I gave him his Hellfire Armored Authority back and he gave me the Orbiting fire one that was originally part of the deal that we had. I gave it back in hopes of being unbanned from outpost because it is my favorite trading website and I'd do anything to get myself unbanned. Maxwell and I worked everything out. I gave his Unusual back. There shouldn't be a problem anymore I hope.

Proof:
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2464626708,445,5 (Hat History)
  2. Priceless Persuader

Priceless Persuader New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57193993
    Hello SteamRep admins my name is Priceless Persuader. I was working with Maxwell Payne and Scootis McPootis on the hat problem. I was doing my best to help everyone reach a good concussion. I told Mr. Mcpootis that I would say a few words to help him get his SR Scammer tag removed if he did a trade back. Because I am a man of my word I'm doing that. This is what I have to say:
    The previous report that was filed is now invalid; we have since resolved the situation. The hats are now in the possession of the original owners. Me and Maxwell thank you for your time. We are sorry to take more of it on this appeal
  3. Priceless Persuader

Priceless Persuader New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57193993
  4. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
  5. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    @Scootis McPootis
    Can you please upload pictures of your inventory history to this thread? Also, it would be nice if you could explain why you refused to uphold the trade agreement.

@Priceless Persuader
    The report that is the reason for the accused's ban is VALID. Before you write another post in the appeal section make sure that you understand the rules for visitors who are not appealing - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/9740/
  6. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    Well, I just finally came to my senses and gave the unusual back and he gave the orbiting fire one to me for the hellfire one that was originally part of the deal. I just want everything to go back to the way it was. Well, here's the history to the orbiting fire one at least http://backpack.tf/item/1137858499 . And here is Maxwell Payne's backpack with the unusual back http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maxwell_Payne/inventory/
  7. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    I am truly sorry for my actions and the tradeback with maxwell was made.
  8. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
  9. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    @Scootis McPootis
    Please provide screenshots of your Steam inventory history.

I am asking you why you refused to uphold the agreement, not why you finally (after getting banned) decided to uphold it.
  10. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    Is that what you wanted? And anyways, I don't know really. I was just being greedy at first then I felt really bad and was going to give it back in which I did. By that time, I was already banned from outpost. I really love outpost and don't want to be banned from it and a tradeback was made with Maxwell in hopes of not being banned anymore. I simply thought I wouldn't be banned from outpost for this is why I didn't give it back at first. That is all. I should have just givin it back in the first place but instead I gave it back after the fact.

Attached Files:

11. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    Also, I do not think I was given a whole lot of time to give it back. I wasn't on too much yesterday and I was banned within a day. If I was told to give it back or I'd be banned from outpost, I would have given it back in a heartbeat.
  12. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    I am afraid you misunderstand what SteamRep is up to.

We do NOT punish people. We do NOT threat people with a ban in order to get them e.g. upholding the agreement.

We warn the community.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    Well, is there any way I can get unbanned...? I mean, I even gave the hat back and stuck to the original deal. I gave it back in hopes of being unbanned from outpost because I really like using the site
  14. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    and i dont know how TELLING me to give the hat back is threatening honestly. it is just a warning. A needed warning for me. I gave the hat back in the end. I was banned within just a day and hardly had anytime to give the hat back even. I gave it back when I woke up though and saw that I was banned from outpost though.
  15. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    And also, you banned my brother from outpost as well. He was not even part of this. I just let him wear the armored authority ONCE and you assumed it was my alternate account which I am not sure how you guys came up with that conclusion. I've been on his computer maybe ONCE but he is not my alternate.
  16. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    I never sold the armored authority which is what Maxwell assumed. I just let my brother wear it for just a bit. He also put it on outpost once for me as well but I assure you he is not my alternate account and I wish I did not get him involved in this. I just want to know if there is any way I can get unbanned from outpost and my brother as well. I feel I was banned too quickly and without much warning. I gave the hat back. The previous report is now over with because we both worked everything out and I gave his Hellfire Armored Authority back. I do not really see the problem anymore. Maybe a temporary ban for my actions but at least not PERMANENT from outpost. I mean, I gave the hat back and all which I did not even have to do but I did since I felt it was the right thing to do in the end and the fact I was banned from outpost.
  17. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    my brother has already filed a report on here about that though so I guess it is fine for now
  18. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

[F2P]Maxwell Payne New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67606846
    Hello, he did give me the hat back, we settled on a agreement, he apologized and I now have the unusual back. He was not sure to give the unusual back because he wanted a say so, but he could of said it more clearly. He did get banned from outpost after he traded the hat back, but right after the steam rep banned him. He should have some problems on outpost, because although he did agreement scam me, and that is a offense.
  19. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    yes, I do deserve some sort of TEMPORARY ban from outpost at least for my actions. But since I gave it back, I do not think I should have a permanent ban from outpost
  20. Scootis McPootis

Steam: