1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198073650935 (IMSOPRO)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mr. Pacman, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Mr. Pacman

Mr. Pacman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43825497
    Victim:
    | steamname: |FH| Jonathan
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:64788146
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089842020
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jonathan6615
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198089842020

Scammer:
    | steamname: IMSOPRO
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:56692603
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073650935
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198073650935
    Eveidence.jpg

So basically IMSOPRO sharked a stormy storm chapeau from Jonathan. He paid basically nothing for it, and this chat backs my statement up. Furthermore Jonathan's backpack history (http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198089842020) shows how he hasn't received any items of value from the chapeau trade.

Sufficient info?
  2. Ell<Funny-Heavy!!

Ell<Funny-Heavy!! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58953536
    He Scam to my friend too. He play Spycrab and change the rule while playing and then said to my friend " You are Scammer i will report u"

He and my friend make a rule for spycrab then the rule is 3 first lose and paid 0.66 then he nearly lose then he lose and said " I'm the winner, Paid me 0.66 for that"

Another one is happen to me. He spycrab Gambling with me and i doesn't accept that and he doing to 1 crab then he said " U lose, paid me a hat for that"
    BUT I DOESN"T SAID ACCEPT THAT! and he make the story and he said i will report u to steamrep but i doesn't record the video that's why i can't report him
  3. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    I'm confused. You both say that the victim was sharked but the victim also says "he promised a bud never got it." Was the victim just sharked, or did the scammer promise him more later on and never delivered? If he was just sharked, he'll have to report this at Mann Co Trading. If the victim never received items that he was promised, he'll have to comment here to verify that this is all true, and provide a screenshot of the original chat. Also:
    Please create your own report.
  4. s.hasell

s.hasell New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46002308
    Hes also been doing raffle scams
    I hope this guy gets banned
  5. Ell<Funny-Heavy!!

Ell<Funny-Heavy!! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58953536

Thanks for your comment, sir. If i can find the proof i will report :)
  6. Mr. Pacman

Mr. Pacman New User

Steam:
    This is so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ frustrating. He was sharked. And I'm taking his word for it- he was promised a bud that never came. You can tell that he never got his bud because (I know I sound like a backfag quoter but this is the only reason why backshit.tf is bearable) backpack.tf's item trendline history shows that after he traded his unusual away he never got anything that's worth around 30 bucks. He also doesn't have any games worth 30 bucks on steam. Don't even consider money, he's a 15 year old kid. It's extremely unlikely that he would've cashed the bud out immediately.
    Seriously? Provide a screenshot of the original chat? How does one access chats on steam that's older than a few hours. Please tell.
  7. Mr. Pacman

Mr. Pacman New User

Steam:
    He lied to that kid, and he sharked him. His intentions are obviously bad. Why can't you just give that guy the goddamn scammer mark?
  8. s.hasell

s.hasell New User

Steam:
    Calm down Pacman, I want him marked as much as you do but all are innocent until proven guilty
  9. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
  10. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    You need actual proof of the original agreement, all you have is a story. For all we know, the victim could just be making this up in an attempt to frame an innocent person.
  11. Mr. Pacman

Mr. Pacman New User

Steam:
    There are several problems with your requirements. He's not an avid trader. I'm pretty sure that anyone sharked wouldn't be an avid trader. I don't think they care enough to join this thread. I'll try none the less, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Also, the victim cannot provide pics showing the agreement unless he did that when they did talk. Like I said above and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's possible to go back in time to get their chat history. Finally, the kid says that he doesn't know how to screenshot, before I even asked him to take a screenie of his inventory history. Seriously, you really need to stop listing these prerequisites that are unlikely to be met due to the nature of the victim.

Look at the before and after of the vicitm's backpack history, link provided above. He receives nothing, and the chapeau is obviously in IMSOPRO's inventory. Aside from cashing out the bud immediately, it's extremely unlikely the kid made this s✿✿✿ up. Also, he has no AAA games that's worth much, if I'm not mistaken.
  12. s.hasell

s.hasell New User

Steam:
    I have proof of him admitting to scamming the chapeau. I recorded him admitting it with a program called camtasia but it won't allow me to upload the file if an admin could add me about it I would greatly appreciate it
  13. Mr. Pacman

Mr. Pacman New User

Steam:
    If it's short enough and your internet is good enough, could you upload it onto youtube?
  14. s.hasell

s.hasell New User

Steam:

Video has been uploaded. Youtube just has to process it, should be done by tomorrow.
  15. IMSOPRO 2

IMSOPRO 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56692603
    Okay we all heard all the the 1 sided story and you guys thought I didn't have steam-rep.
    Firstly I didn't scam Jonathan alright? We had an agreement but he declined my offer and stated that its not worth it so I said you can pick anything you want in my bp not just the items you guys said I gave him alot of weapons and hats and miscs but not only that he knew the price he knew the he picked was not fair but he had sorrow and accept my my offer. I still will add to this report..
  16. IMSOPRO 2

IMSOPRO 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56692603
    Here is the sorry gift.. for bad trade..

Attached Files:

17. Mr. Pacman

Mr. Pacman New User

Steam:
    Sick, you gave him a hat that's worth less than a bud while the 2+ hat that you sharked from Jonathan is still in your backpack. Your 'sorry gift' is just an obvious piece of s✿✿✿ attempt to avoid being banned.

'and stated that its not worth it' What did you offer the first time. Crates? Once a shark, always a shark. By the way, mind telling us what you paid for the moon dixie that was scammed from Vinnie?
  18. s.hasell

s.hasell New User

Steam:

That was awfully surprising heres the link to him admitting the charmers scam
  19. s.hasell

s.hasell New User

Steam:
    Why not give him back the hat you sharked instead of a much less valuable one?
  20. Mr. Pacman

Mr. Pacman New User

Steam: