1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198075234235 DaniSpy (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DaniSpy, Mar 6, 2013.

1. DaniSpy

DaniSpy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57484253
    |steamID: [TЙT] Daniel Hale
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:57484253
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075234235
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198075234235

Reason: I'm sorry for any interuptting, But I'm not knowing this. my friends is just owe me a scout's bat and he's trying to pay it for me, then when I know that I been mark at as a scammer, My friend( another friend) told me and Bailey( the guy who trade me) that I been report by a scammer who likes scamming for no reason. Please, help, I don't want to be a scammer, if I can revenge I'll do it on him, but right now, please help me with all you have.

Thank you

DaniSpy
  2. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
  3. DaniSpy

Steam:
    Can you explain a bit more carefully? I don't know why I become the scammer here. By the way, Trained Failer is a friend of mine and he also got scam by johnny913 for nothing. one of my friend said that johnny913 like to report people for fun. Maybe you should deal with him first, because he's the one scamming all of us?

P.S: what is an Alt account?
    Trained Failer likes this.
  4. DaniSpy

Steam:
    And I was never named johnny or have interact with a guy named johnny913. maybe you got the wrong person, My name is Daniel, Not Johnny
  5. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50113680
    I was never the guy johnny. I thought I told you SudasGalva, I bought this account from a friend since December. My friend may know everything of the "johnny913" guy. I have no idea of this. Please go to my appeal and see the picture on the last comment http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/trained-failer.17883/.

I got this account since December. Those pictures traded with "johnny913" was before I got this account.

I know it is not right to begin the account which is not yours, but he was selling this account! Without telling me a reason why he was selling it!
  6. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    An alt/alternate account is simply a second/third/fourth account made by someone, other than their main account. A scammer tag belongs to the owner of the account, not just the account used to scam, so any alternate accounts used by the same person will also get a tag. You two were ruled by SteamRep to be alternate accounts, so you share the same tag. Keep in mind that I am not part of the SteamRep staff.

Those screenshots only show trades occurring, they do not show who was in control of the account at the time. Also, even if you are not the actual scammer, Steam Terms of Service state that you are NOT meant to be buying other accounts in the first place.
  7. DaniSpy

Steam:
    Hey, Tell steamrep that they got the wrong person and why you they think that this student is an scammer anyway, I'm so cross right now, that is why they suspect me to be this johnny guy or whatever. Tell them that they got a wrong person, Bailey..er. Trained Failer can explain this( his name is Bailey)
  8. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    This account was NOT made by a person named "johnny913" or any other similar names. This account was made by a friend, he doesn't know any of this "johnny913" guy. Had steamrep made a mistake? It is not fair not listening to good people of what they are saying! We are telling the truth here! We both are so tired of people not listening to us.
    DaniSpy likes this.
  9. DaniSpy

Steam:
    if you can list out at least 25 reason why we're scammer and why we are an alt account with us argee to all of that and maybe we'll reconsider.
  10. DaniSpy

Steam:
    I am sorry for wrong mistake it suppose to be 25 reasons
  11. Trained Failer

Trained Failer New User

Steam:
    DaniSpy. From what I've seen so far, I talked with Rafferty. He said he bought this account from the "ALT" account guy, maybe "johnny913". I am not sure who bought it, maybe his brother. But, I have no idea why is your account an "ALT" of him since you didn't buy this account from him or anything like that. You created your account yourself. Maybe this is a steamrep mistake.

Although I don't quite believe Rafferty. He said he bought this account from that guy. Who would buy an account from a stranger? I don't know about this, or even believe him. Maybe he just know what the "ALT" means but not bought from "johnny913".

In my opinion, this may be a steamrep mistake.
    DaniSpy likes this.
  12. DaniSpy

Steam:
    yeah maybe but the leader of steamrep might not believe us
  13. DaniSpy

Steam:
    Btw just call me by my real name, Bailey
  14. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    While on your (Trained Failer's) appeal...

Also: SteamRep labels people as alternate accounts of scammer's by seeing if they share the same IP address. As I am not privy to the methods used by SteamRep staff, I can not give more information on that matter.
  15. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    On another topic...

Both of you happen to be named Bailey?
  16. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    As I am not part of the SteamRep staff and have no control over whether or not you will lose your tag, I am no longer going to take part in your appeal. Wait for a moderator or administrator to go over your report.
  17. DaniSpy

Steam:
    My name is Daniel, Trained Failer name is Bailey
  18. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    I will admit that my response there may have been an error from misinterpretation.
  19. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Buying/selling accounts does not negate a scam tag, just an FYI. Anyhow, Locked until appeal is dealt with.
  20. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @DaniSpy.
    As You Are The One said Buying/selling accounts does not negate a scam tag. After reviewing your appeal I see no mistake from the tagging admin, you're associated with that account and you, in this appeal, contradicted yourself. On top of that as our appeal tips require- you need to have a public profile.
    SteamRep is not going to lift the tag. Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**