1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198075242557 (Timing)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Timing™ - triangletf2.com, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: The Netherlands, CET
    Availability: 20 if extremely busy
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? Not at all.
    Foreign languages: English, Dutch, a little bit of french, norwegian and german.

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I currently study Lightdesign for stage and events, i am 18 years old i live in the netherlands and have been gaming on steam since 2013.
    I love listening to music and playing various instruments like the guitar, piano, ukulele, drums and bass.
    I have been interested in festivals since i was young and always dreamed to attend the festivals i loved for ages.

my friends always tell my i'm very calm and helpfull towards tough situations

im very interested into the trading scene and talk with my friends about it all the time, people usually ask me about trades and what they should do or inform me about scammers.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I'm personally very active on steam and on pc in general, i usually act calm while in hard situations and i have been interested in trading for years and want to improve the trading community to prevent future scams.​

Past administrative experience:
    I used to own a small community called triangle which has grown to approx. 1000 users on steam. yet we restarted it a couple of years ago,, sadly we don't use it that often anymore.

I have been admin in several tf2 and csgo servers for example: gocataclysm in CSGO.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    I have dedicatedly traded in CS:GO for a long time, before i started trading in csgo i have been a big fan of trading in team fortress 2 and currently also started trading on Rocketleague

i personally have actually talked with a scammer (not associated with) to be interested how he does it so i could prevent it from happening to friends and as many people as possible.​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    I haven't been banned off any community so far and will proceed not to.​

Other questions or comments:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Interesting steam profile - do you keep it updated regularly and add new things, art, etc..?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. yes i do, i make all artwork myself and have updated it over and over again last few years!
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro FirePowered Head Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49525162
    I notice you said in your application that you're 18, however your Steam profile, which is "updated over and over again" says you're 17.

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. It hasn't been long since i became 18. I'll change it right away.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.
  6. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello!

Are you still interesting in pursuing this application?

Thanks.
  7. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hi @Timing™ - triangletf2.com

Thank you for your application, however due to your lack of response to the question asked above, we are declining your application.

If you are interested again in the future, feel free to reapply.