1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198077993258 SR Scammer Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Luci The Green, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Luci The Green

Luci The Green Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58863765
    |steamID: Lucifer The Set-up
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:58863765
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077993258
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/908154741
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198077993258

Hi There id like to make my appeal lets start with this http://puu.sh/1IKhJi at the time was joking /: i thought it was pretty obvious that i was only joking and being sarcastic about it, im no scammer i was a noob at the time this happend i was just trying to cash out and sell my keys and bills i didnt know what steam rep was at all i thought rep is the +rep people leave on your steam profile page after a trade so i had some friends put some +rep on me i now know that im not a new player any more and that this is apparently not aloud. i understand if i was saying "I got rep on steamrep.com" but i wasnt.. and i didnt even know what steam rep was at the time so i do apoligize for this. Now the second part http://imgur.com/INL45 i do want to also apoligise for this to J O N and BLUEDEMON i know we had are differneces and you will never let me back on outpost i acted like a extreme D. bag and i am really sorry but now that im no longer a new player i know the rules i know what you can and can not be tolorated and im not aloud to do the +Rep on my profile and say its +rep in general im extremely sorry once again to those two head admins at outpost. These two events took place around 4-5 months ago when i first started trading/playing tf2, if you guys can give me another chance i can promise to make sure this never happens again maybe put me on a probation or like a watch of some sort and ill make sure this never happens again and i can asure you i know many people on tf2 in game and i do have a slight reputation and id like to keep it im already banned from all unusual server because of scammer tags. one last thing i want to also apoligize to "Helenangel" the steam rep admin for my ignorance and childish like behaivor on the steam rep page so if you guys can please give me another chance i can tell you that ill make sure nothing like this will ever happen again.
    Signed,
    David L.
  2. Luci The Green

Steam:
    sorry i filled the title out wrong, also if i had bad spelling my bad
  3. Luci The Green

Steam:
    thanks man i need all the support can get like i said in the appeal above i really didnt know i could use my rep on my profile but now that i know i wont do it i already deleted everything on my profile i just hope they can give me a chance and take these tags off
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    I'd suggest you to upload those screenshots into the forum since that puush doesn't work anymore.
  5. Luci The Green

Steam:
  6. Luci The Green

Steam:
    NEW APPEAL
    Dear Whom ever may read this,
    Hello i have been marked as a scammer i dont want to get into details as of the admin will already have the info i made a appeal almost a year ago still has yet to be answered im trying to play tf2 again i get auto banned by console from almost every server for the tags. I am not a scammer i own one of the best Garry's Mod servers out there (Turtlerp.com If a admin finds this to be advertising please block the website this is surely for proof of ownership) i would like you to please remove this tag so i can start playing tf2, i own multiple Garrys Mod servers one of witch that is top 100 best gmod server according to "gametracker.com" (again if any of these websites you think is advertising feel free to hide or remove them from this post this is surely for proof) here is my top GMOD server https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.126.5:27015/
    The reason i post my server is not only the fact that i run a very populated and high up server but the fact that i have multiple people donate and not 1 of them has been scammed if i need them to post here or get proof many of my admins and VIP have donated to me with out geting scammed i am no scammer, i can provide proof of this VIA paypal, emails, pics, In game, anything you want. Please consider removing this tag so i can start trading again and playing tf2 with out being banned by every servers console Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Turtle4life
  7. Luci The Green

Steam:
    Its been over a year almost a year and 5 months still not answered ..
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  9. Luci The Green

Steam:
    Thank you for someone answering my appeal at last its been like a year and 6 months /: Please call me Turtle4life im not luci the green any more i would like the text from the second i appeal i just made witch is in a comment above to be the text of this appeal witch we are looking at now, the reason the second appeal was made was due the fact that after a year i thought the first appeal was deleted or lost
    Thank you,
    Turtle4life
  10. Luci The Green

Steam:
    Thank you for reviewing this i really appreciate it.
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  12. Luci The Green

Steam:
    Yes i have read these rules if you guys need me to provide any further information or do anything at all let me know.
  13. Luci The Green

Steam:
    Dear Administrator,
    Yes i have read these rules, i understand these rules are extremely important any rules of a forum must be followed i own my own forums and website as well, like i was saying in the comment above i own many servers 1 of which is top of the line in top 100 best gmod servers according to a high up website status judger "gametracker.com" i have multiple donations in my paypal of many people geting vip, mod, admin, and all of them given right full ranks and not one of them has been scammed, the question i have is why ive been marked as a scammer when i havnt scammed i think you guys should have reviewed this over a year and a half ago, sadly it is to late for that all i ask is that you guys take these scammer tags off so i can start playing TF2 again, if you guys need me to provide any further information or do anything at all let me know.
    Thank you,
    Turtle4life
  14. Luci The Green

Steam:
    1 year and a half still my appeal has yet to be answered many people donate to my server a day and get vip and admin ranks and ive now provided proof what else do you guys want from me ?
  15. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    While I realize you've been waiting since March of last year, you still need to wait your turn like everyone else. No amount of bumping will speed this up.
  16. Luci The Green

Steam:
    I dont see any other appeals before mine and even if that happens to be some are kidding me 2 years to answer a appeal?
  17. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be downgraded to a caution.
    You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.