1. Don't click any links in Steam chat. Scammers are sending links with special characters that look exactly like real Steam-related websites.

Pending: Moderator 76561198080881332 (Damian)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DamianRodzenTV, Nov 24, 2017.

1. DamianRodzenTV

DamianRodzenTV New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60307802

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Poland
    Availability: 20-30 hour, max
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? I get all of it.
    Foreign languages: Yes, Polish, German, Spanish.

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    My name is Damian, I am 23 years old, and I live in southern Poland,
    Internet times have started with me since 2004, when the first computer I could have, and because of the wide range of INTERNET, I was interested in something that I have not even thought about, I mean Active time in front of the computer, very much time , it consumes me job.

As for the school, I already have 3 professions, now Study Informatics, and I work in this direction,

As for my hobby interests, I like very, Astronomy, Geography, Apocalypse, Computer Games, Football, Volleyball, Swimming, Foreign Travel.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    Because I like to spend time actively in front of the computer, because of the profession.
    I have extensive knowledge in IT, and as a student, I'm still learning.​

Past administrative experience:
    Yes, I have, as a youtube manager.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)

ONLY.
    Exchanges made privately for payment, for providing services in CSGO.

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    Yes,
    Via Steam, Community ban on 1 week,
    behind Spamming. (Like4Like)​

Other questions or comments:
    ---------------Wykryj językAfrikaansAlbańskiAmharskiAngielskiArabskiAzerbejdżańskiBaskijskiBengalskiBiałoruskiBirmańskiBośniackiBułgarskiCebuańskiChiński (tradycyjny)Chiński (uproszczony)ChorwackiCzeskiDuńskiEsperantoEstońskiFilipińskiFińskiFrancuskiGalicyjskiGreckiGruzińskiGudżaratiHausaHawajskiHebrajskiHindiHiszpańskiHmongIgboIndonezyjskiIrlandzkiIslandzkiJapońskiJawajskiJidyszJorubaKannadaKatalońskiKazachskiKhmerskiKhosaKirgiskiKoreańskiKorsykańskiKreolski haitańskiKurdyjskiLaotańskiLitewskiLuksemburskiŁacińskiŁotewskiMacedońskiMalajalamMalajskiMalgaskiMaltańskiMaoryjskiMarathiMongolskiNepalskiNiderlandzkiNiemieckiNjandżaNorweskiOrmiańskiPasztoPendżabskiPerskiPolskiPortugalskiRosyjskiRumuńskiSamoańskiSerbskiShonaSindhiSłowackiSłoweńskiSomalijskiSotho południowySuahiliSundajskiSyngaleskiSzkocki gaelickiSzwedzkiTadżyckiTajskiTamilskiTeluguTureckiUkraińskiUrduUzbeckiWalijskiWęgierskiWietnamskiWłoskiZachodniofryzyjskiZuluPolski

Yes, there is a risk of ban, on the steam platform?​
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Did you put any effort into your application? Part of your application is literally a list of other languages in Polish.
    riya and DamianRodzenTV like this.
  3. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @DamianRodzenTV ,

- Can you list Steam Trading communities you are or have been on? Because your answer doesn't answer the question above.
    - Are you sure you don't have any alternate accounts? Just for your information alternate accounts are Steam accounts you've used in the past, your abandoned steam accounts, "storage" accounts, "smurfs", etc...

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    DamianRodzenTV likes this.
  4. DamianRodzenTV

DamianRodzenTV New User

Steam:
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Once again it seems like you're not disclosing all your alternate accounts. Why did you lie about it in the first place? Why are you still not providing info on all your alternate accounts? Why did you copy paste an alphabetical list of languages in Polish?
    Edward. and Roudydogg1 like this.
  6. DamianRodzenTV

DamianRodzenTV New User

Steam:

Hello, First of all, I lied about accounts, because I think that this is not a required measure for this position. I do not have any more accounts.

Why did you copy paste an alphabetical list of languages in Polish?

Thank you and I'm waiting for a response.
  7. DamianRodzenTV

DamianRodzenTV New User

Steam:

I sometimes use Google translator, it's probably nothing bad.
  8. extreme [*]

extreme [*] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:148508098
    If you are asking to be a part of SteamRep stuff, a little bit of English knownledge might be good I would say :D
  9. DamianRodzenTV

DamianRodzenTV New User

Steam: