1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198082527820 (Duke Is #1 )aka (EpicSoldier™)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [NnR]Ender, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [NnR]Ender

[NnR]Ender New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33761688
    Victim:
    |steamID: [NnR]Ender
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:33761688
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027789105
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198027789105

Scammer:
    |steamID: Duke Is #1
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:61131046
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082527820
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/723256
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198082527820

[​IMG]

hello, i had a player on our server that was trusted to us and he did a hat raffle(10 buy ins of 1 rec to make a 3 ref hat and its class based ) and i won. he said he had power problems and avoided me, changed his name and tried to sell the hat on different servers it was a level 69 double cross comm
  2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    Hello, could you provide:
    1.) A screenshot of your trade history showing that you traded him a rec
    2.) Proof that he was hosting a buy-in raffle
    3.) [if possible] Some other people who entered the raffle/witnesses

Also I'm assuming this is the Double-Cross you're talking about http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/9377173
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, as streetrat said, can you provide info regarding this event?
  4. [NnR]Ender

[NnR]Ender New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

hello this is the trade, i bought 3 slots for 1 ref, I am working on getting people who saw or were in the raffle to post
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    We need more than your inventory history, hon
  6. Gannonator

Gannonator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24295332
    I am an admin on the nut and ram sever where this happened and was in the server at the time and saw the hat raffle being held and saw Ender and others buy in.I als0 saw EpicSoldier run off with the hat.
  7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Do you happen to have the logs of the server on such moment?
  8. [NnR][FdFt] Taco Farmer

[NnR][FdFt] Taco Farmer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48329601
    Hello
    I am the taco (misspelled toco) that is in Enders chat.
    I, along with the former EpicSoldier, frequented the Nuts N' Ram server alot, and I was promoted to Moderator. I had seen EpicSoldier on the server almost every day since I started frequenting it. He was over-zealous when he was promoted to [NnR Trusted] and acquired the right to raffle (at that time I was the same rank as him). His first few raffles (I think he did 3 before he crafted the Double-Cross Comm) went over well, people winning hats and him earning a rec every time, nothing major, a server tradition. The day this raffle was hosted was the day I became a Moderator, he was advertising his raffle excessively in the voice-chat (He, along with most others on NnR, use voice most of the time). It took him quire a while to finish his raffle, especially getting the last 3 spots bought out. Ender, the founder and admin of the server, decided that he himself should simply buy the three remaining slots (All-Class, Spy ,and Pyro I believe) with one refined metal. Right after he crafted the holy grail of crafts, the Double-Cross Comm (with a "HOLY s✿✿✿" in the voice chat), he suspiciously left the server. In our state of confusion EpicSoldier sent me (I was in his friends list) a message saying that his Tf2 froze up and he would be back on the server soon, I then relay this message to Gannonator and Ender through voice chat. I see him get on, then leave again, saying this time that his power has gone out (It said "Disconnect by user" in the console, implying he left on his own). I figured he must be on mobile, then I saw that it didn't say "On a mobile device" as I thought it would, I again relay the message to the admins, right before I leave the server. This was the last time I saw him. I went onto the NnRs others server, which was offering an entry into a key raffle if I was a MVP on the winning team. After 1 hour of waiting for the raffle to start I asked why the admin was not on, I figured there must be a problem on the server. I asked Gannonator what was up and he said that Ender had been scammed by nonetheless, EpicSoldier.
    This is all of the evidence I have, I hope it can help getting him banned.
    Have a nice day!
  9. [NnR]Ender

[NnR]Ender New User

Steam:
    hello again, i cant get any more info on this so im going to let it go, I thank you for looking into this for me, and its good to know thats its so hard to get a person marked as a scammer, that the proof has to be indisputable, it does make me feel safer. We have changed our server rules to help stop this happening again. its kinda sad for me to know a person would do this to someone who trusted them, but i imagine that you get alot of reports and again im glad you took the time to look into this. Much appreciated, Ender
  10. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Well without any evidenceas you say we cannot do much, I'll archive this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.