1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198082988837

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MutantSushi™, Aug 18, 2013.

1. MutantSushi™

MutantSushi™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52715041
  2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
  3. MutantSushi™

MutantSushi™ New User

Steam:
    I can get screenshots, but this is the full story. I had a steam friend, Wub Wub. He was always telling me of scams he did (see chatlog below). Later, we were talking, and he said that he needed donations for his "server". I offered a key. He said that he didn't really have a server and said that he was taking my key. So what I did id that I told him that I'd play him in Paypal for MY OWN KEY back. HE gave it to me and I told him that I wasn't giving him the money.
    He said that he was going to report me to SteamRep because I "scammed him". The way I see it, he didn't get anything, and I didn't get anything. He didn't lose anything, and I didn't lose anything.
    So it wasn's a scam. What's your opinion?
    Thanks,
    MutantSushi.

Oh, and BTW, Wub Wub is a scammer.

Attached Files:

4. Sir A Smiley

Sir A Smiley New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32879382
    If he is a self-admitted scammer, action should be taken. And the story altogether doesn't seem a scam as no items were stolen.
  5. MutantSushi™

MutantSushi™ New User

Steam:
    I agree. I just thought that I should start this post so I don't lose my SteamRep. HE threatened to report me, and I don't want that to happen.
  6. alystair

alystair Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4596896
    Wait so you're saying you actively talk to one of these people as a friend? I have no idea what you expected from this relationship :/
  7. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Do you have any uncropped screenshots of chats that you have had with the accused wich would help this report?
  8. Jeff the Potato

Jeff the Potato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61361554
    If I can 'pop-in', I'd like to say I am not a scammer. MutantSushi and I were argueing over Steam because he was going to donate to my server, and then he told me to give him to items. Then I told him that in the picture so he would just shut the f**k up. Mutant Sushi is just a little kid that wants revenge. If it's required, I'll take pictures of all my Steam History trading :D. Only if it's needed, in which it probably is, so I pre-took them.
  9. Jeff the Potato

Jeff the Potato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61361554
    oh, and I forogt. I never once said i didn't have a server. I actually had an NFO Server for Gmod, and I show pictures of that TOO. MutantSushi is a fail. And you Steam Rep is too if they believe him (no offense). I have more proof then this liar.
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Archiving report for:
    - Non responding reporter for a year to provide evidence of claimed issues.
    - IF the screenshotted admission "houwar" was scammed, it was not from the reporter.
    - No scrap of evidence.