1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted: Affiliate 76561198086312574

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by byJooe, Oct 8, 2018.

1. byJooe

byJooe PyroJoe - TF2 YouTuber Notable Affiliate - Identity Verified

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63023423
    Basic information:

Name or handle: PyroJoe
    Primary stream or channel: http://www.youtube.com/pyrojoe
    Number of followers: 69,000+ on youtube, 6000+ on Twitter
    Other links:
    SteamRep ID block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Pre-screening questions:

Do you agree not to speak on behalf of SteamRep or use our name to endorse any other site, service, or product?
    Yes​
    Do you agree not to use your affiliation with SteamRep to leverage trust or favorable deals from traders?
    Yes​
    Have you ever scammed or intentionally misled anyone for profit?
    No​
    Stance on gambling:
    I'm against gambling (as mentioned in countless videos) and gambling sites. I make an active effort to deter people from getting involved in gambling. I have gambled in the past through csgo and tf2 and have experienced how awful these sites can be, rigged or not. If you're of age, I think gambling should be a choice YOU can make, but only with items you're PREPARED to lose. I've been reached out to by multiple TF2 gambling sites offering large amounts of money to promote the site, but they're always swiftly declined.​

Application:

Tell us more about your stream or channel:
    I'm a trading orientated TF2ber and have made trading seires, scam guides etc​

Why do you think you qualify for this position?
    Because i have a large reach and a lot of people have contacted me telling me that I'm being impersonated by someone to try and claim they need "items for a video"​

Do you frequently get impersonated?
    Yes​

What do you hope to contribute to the trading community?
    As i've been doing for years now, I want to make an active effort to help make the community more safe and inform newer traders of scam methods!​

Have you ever talked about scamming or fraud in a video or livestream before?
    Yes. A simple YouTube search of "PyroJoe Scams" will show you countless guides, news on new scam methods and more.​

Do you have any questions or comments for the SteamRep staff?
    Not that I can think of!​
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Please use the link below my avatar to send me a friend request.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Application has been approved. Congratulations!