1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Affiliate 76561198087349153

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by EinHaDe, Sep 8, 2018.

1. EinHaDe

EinHaDe Donator - Tier I

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63541712
    Basic information:

Name or handle: HaDe
    Primary stream or channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQqzVcyIlMRp94oJL4IlRFQ
    Number of followers: 7688 (personal Steam group), 3073 (Twitter), 1127 (Twitch)
    Other links:
    SteamRep ID block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Pre-screening questions:

Do you agree not to speak on behalf of SteamRep or use our name to endorse any other site, service, or product?
    Yes​
    Do you agree not to use your affiliation with SteamRep to leverage trust or favorable deals from traders?
    Yes​
    Have you ever scammed or intentionally misled anyone for profit?
    No.​
    Stance on gambling:
    I don't judge gamblers but I think that it's stupid. Personally, I make some money with affiliates and daily frees on gambling sites.. Their only positive use to me.​

Application:

Tell us more about your stream or channel:
    I used to do many trading and investing videos on my youtube channel but scraped that idea. Nowadays I only have some H1Z1 clips with a decent amount of views up on my channel. I am known for owning a giveaway site called vloot.io with up to 30k visitors every month and manage a decent amount of big steam groups.​

Why do you think you qualify for this position?
    I am a Moderator on the known steam group called Scammer_List (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/scammer_list) and also have a steam group range of 668k members (List can be found here: https://www.vloot.io/partners). I am able to raise awareness really quick and also can reach out to known people. I am also aware of every existing scam method and started trading 4 years ago.​

What do you hope to contribute to the trading community?
    Introduce many new people to SteamRep, and mainly make those people who just have heard of SteamRep but don't properly understand it, finally use it.​

Have you ever talked about scamming or fraud in a video or livestream before?
    I just talked about a SteamRep banned guy with an insane inventory in an old YouTube video. I have also handled several cases of scammers in the Scammer_List group.​

Do you have any questions or comments for the SteamRep staff?
    I know that you mainly looked for influencers/entertainers from Twitch and YouTube but I hope that my big steam group range, job as a scammer list moderator, trading experience, own website and good contact with many YouTubers (ranging from 10-100k subs) can make up for that.

I am looking forward to work with you and hope to hear from you soon!​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thank you for your interested in the Notable Affiliate program. Unfortunately, we have decided not to move forward with your application at this time.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**