Pending: Moderator 76561198095318968 (tuggle. tradeit.gg)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by tuggle., Apr 15, 2018.

1. tuggle.

tuggle. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67526620

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Tallinn, Estonia (GMT+3)
    Availability: From 4-6 hours a day. 24 hours a week a minimum.
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? since I'm not a native English speaker I may have some difficulties in English language.
    Foreign languages: Russian, Estonian, a bit of German

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I'm graduating in school this year. My hobby is H1Z1 and Volleyball :). I have been a gamer since 2009. I want to help people with their appeals of scam and any other problem that may occur, because of I got scammed many times since my gaming career started and i lost about 500$ on it. After i will graduate from my school, I will have time to think over my willingness of my job, which I would add here later :D. Currently my grades are 4 (B) at the most times, but some times I could get also 3 (C).​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I want to help any person with his appeal and be very active on your forum. I have more than 200 games on Steam and zero problems with scams.​

Past administrative experience:
    None​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    Only in social media like VK. Was banned due to telling the truth about owner of the community...​

Other questions or comments: