1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided 76561198095371780 (Fantasy)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MastererOf฿uttCoin, Jul 16, 2013.

1. MastererOf฿uttCoin

MastererOf฿uttCoin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17601288
    Me:
    Scammer :

Failed attempt to scam -

He probably added me after finding my dota2lounge trade, i was selling 2 unusual speed demons. He said he would trade it for sk set and a battlefury. I wasnt aware how much battlefury costs, so i said "sec" and checked it on the market, since it was around the price of the hook, i knew that the deal was too good to be true. Especially when he started talking really fast, trying to speed up the pace of the trade.

Anyhow, in the trade window he did put the sk set + battlefury and toggled ready, as did i. However, before pressing the final button he started spamming that i should add the naked greevil(both in the trade and in the chat window, as you can see). And when i did, he removed his battlefury, toggled ready, leaving just the sk set, and started spamming trade chat "go" "man, pls" "trade".

After i said "nice try" in the trade window he closed it (so no screenshot, unfortunately) - and the follow up you can see in the chat, he just removed me as expected without saying anything :D

He is probably too stupid to ever pull off any sort of successful scam, but still deserves a tag .

His profile is also lvl1 2 games, pretty standard stuff

Attached Files:

2. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Thank you for reporting, Pretender will look into this when he can.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**