1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format 76561198099475295 (muratyagli)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Barghest1216, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barghest1216

Barghest1216 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75561414
    I'm a new steam user that just got ripped off on steamtrades.com and was advised to post my experience here. He deleted his posts on this thread http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/6RUEP/h-saints-row-4-key-w-steamorigin-game-keys (maybe a mod can see that he posted then deleted) but this guy just ripped me off... He offered a trade and I told him I wasn't interested but then he replied offering 12 tf2 keys. After chatting, we agreed to a different deal and I sent him my end first because of his rep on the forum. After getting it, he immediately signs off and I get nothing. I even waited over an hour before posting this to give him the benefit of the doubt. He shows up as offline to me but his profile shows that he is playing the game he just ripped me off for. I have attached a screen shot of the chat log with my email removed if anyone is interested. I guess he picks and chooses who he decides to rip off or maybe I was an easy target since I'm new? He even had the audacity to leave me a positive trading report saying I am a good trader and trustworthy!

Attached Files:

2. Barghest1216

Barghest1216 New User

Steam:
  3. Barghest1216

Barghest1216 New User

Steam:
  4. Barghest1216

Barghest1216 New User

Steam:
    Sorry about the wrong format at first. Hopefully the first two posts can be merged. If you check the forum thread I linked to you will see all what went down.
  5. Barghest1216

Barghest1216 New User

Steam:
    I should point out that because I cant edit my first post, many details were left out that occurred after the fact. I sincerely hope this matter is looked into in depth and the original thread I linked to is read carefully for all the facts and just how ridiculous this is. Also, I forgot to mention that I have the official AMD email with the code for the game and its the same code in the chat log and obviously the same code used to activate the game on his profile.
  6. Barghest1216

Barghest1216 New User

Steam:
    No he is mocking me even further by changing the rep on my page back to positive with a face. Here is a capture. I will lose faith in steam if this guy gets away with this after all this.

Attached Files:

7. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @Barghest1216 ,

Improperly formatted report.

Archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.