1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198112044448 (Atinev)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Atinev, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Atinev

Atinev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75889360

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Australia AEST Brisbane QLD (GMT+10)
    Availability: 28hrs (4hrs per day)
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No. I am mature enough to follow instructions and direction.
    Foreign languages: No

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I live in Brisbane Australia. I am of working age and was most recently employed by Norganna's AddOns Pty Ltd which owned and operated the tf2wh.com trading site for almost 6 years. Unfortunately I have been unemployed since tf2wh.com ceased operation. I'm an experienced IT/IM administrator and have my Advanced Diploma in Information Management. Prior to working for Norganna's AddOns Pty Ltd I was employed by a local government entity. My hobbies include gaming, photography, cooking and spending time with my online friends, family & dogs.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I'm an experienced trader and forum moderator/administrator (5 yrs - tf2wh). I value the Community and have always contributed in a positive way. SR has been my 'go to' site for user research and now I am no longer working for tf2wh.com I have free time which I believe will be of enormous value to the Community via a site like SR.​

Past administrative experience:
    I have 5 years experience as moderator/administrator of tf2wh.com responsible for posts including general site/trading issues, bugs & banned users. I believe I will be a valuable resource to SR with my desire is to continue to be an active tf2 Community member. I believe Shadows & SargentĀ„ will happily vouch for my loyalty and commitment to protecting the tf2 Community.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    User, Admin & Moderator: tf2wh.com
    User: HG, Skial, MCT, backpack.tf, scrap.tf, tf2outpost & STN-trading.​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    No, never.​

Other questions or comments:
    I don't have any more questions however I do want to take the opportunity to thank SR for the service you provide to the gaming Community in general. I never had the free time to commit to a SR position before but do now and would appreciate your favorable consideration of my moderator application.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello Atinev.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still interesting in pursuing this application?
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Application has been denied automatically for failure to respond to a staff's question.